OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1371 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3718711271132113611369137013711372137313811421 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,710 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2:47am All Clear for Covid!!!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (26th August 2021), Hodge (26th August 2021), mudnut (26th August 2021), mudski (28th August 2021), Plasnart (26th August 2021), rusty_nail (28th August 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,769 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of years ago I mentioned that two friends of ours both went through breast cancer. Thank god they have both gotten through. One of them is a twin and her and her sister have been friends with my wife since primary school, we see them as family. We just found out the other day that the sister is now going through the same thing. That bloody twin thing. Hopefully the twin thing gives her the same outcome as her sister..

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (28th August 2021), MB (29th August 2021), mudnut (28th August 2021), mudski (28th August 2021), Stropp (29th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A young driver we know is being transported to Melbourne after a bad car crash not far from here. Take care in the wet everyone.

No family will be able to go with or visit her.
    Last edited by mudnut; 28th August 2021 at 11:27 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (28th August 2021), MB (29th August 2021), Plasnart (29th August 2021), Stropp (29th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    A young driver we know is being transported to Melbourne after a bad car crash not far from here. Take care in the wet everyone.

Hope it all goes OK for her mate...really do

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

MB (29th August 2021), mudnut (29th August 2021), Plasnart (29th August 2021), Stropp (29th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The workmanship of companies paid to complete a job properly.

I was discussing with a group on Facebook today about my roof rack. Sometime mentioned I should check if it had been riveted on or if it had been nutserted. I had a look this Arvo, sure enough it was riveted on, needless to say I find that pretty disappointing, I've had holes drilled in my roof and that wasn't disclosed when I bought the rack. There is no way of removing it if I need to either now.

Upon closer inspection, the plastic strip that hides the mount hasn't been fixed on properly, the silicone has failed to bond and the strip has started lifting, just shoddy workmanship, so now I have to waste time chasing up warranty when the job just should have been done right in the first place.

I'm still chasing the dealer about the faults with my ironman bullbar I had installed through them, and tonight when having a look over something I noticed in the install manual mention of daytime running lights. Upon further inspection I notice the installers couldn't be bothered to connect that wire, so have just cut it short. I guess of I hadn't read the manual I would never have known, but I did and now I know. I checked and the indicators on the bar are compatible with the DRLs, the installers were just too lazy.

I had a look under one of the panels on the bar and low and behold there is a torch from them still mounted by the magnet... All credit to the magnet but clearly after the dodgy cuts, the forgotten to connect plugs and now this light problem I am really pissed off about the whole affair.

Bullbar was installed on 2nd August, I still don't have a resolution for the problem.

Lockdown is making all this even harder as I can't just go down there in person and demand it be addressed.

Time for a beer...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (1st September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post

All good news. The lass is very sore and sorry, but all scans were good. It turns out she was a passenger and the car got T boned by someone who failed to stop.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (1st September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    The workmanship of companies paid to complete a job properly.

I was discussing with a group on Facebook today about my roof rack. Sometime mentioned I should check if it had been riveted on or if it had been nutserted. I had a look this Arvo, sure enough it was riveted on, needless to say I find that pretty disappointing, I've had holes drilled in my roof and that wasn't disclosed when I bought the rack. There is no way of removing it if I need to either now.

Upon closer inspection, the plastic strip that hides the mount hasn't been fixed on properly, the silicone has failed to bond and the strip has started lifting, just shoddy workmanship, so now I have to waste time chasing up warranty when the job just should have been done right in the first place.

I'm still chasing the dealer about the faults with my ironman bullbar I had installed through them, and tonight when having a look over something I noticed in the install manual mention of daytime running lights. Upon further inspection I notice the installers couldn't be bothered to connect that wire, so have just cut it short. I guess of I hadn't read the manual I would never have known, but I did and now I know. I checked and the indicators on the bar are compatible with the DRLs, the installers were just too lazy.

I had a look under one of the panels on the bar and low and behold there is a torch from them still mounted by the magnet... All credit to the magnet but clearly after the dodgy cuts, the forgotten to connect plugs and now this light problem I am really pissed off about the whole affair.

Bullbar was installed on 2nd August, I still don't have a resolution for the problem.

Lockdown is making all this even harder as I can't just go down there in person and demand it be addressed.

Time for a beer...

I think your shitty luck started when you bought a Musso instead of a dMax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (2nd September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,757 Times in 8,578 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    test...............

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    test...............
    tickle ............................

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillsGU For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (2nd September 2021), Maxhead (2nd September 2021), mudnut (2nd September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhead View Post
    I think your shitty luck started when you bought a Musso instead of a dMax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There has actually been no problems with the car though lol. Pretty much third parties

I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

Page 1371 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3718711271132113611369137013711372137313811421 ... LastLast