User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Solar Panel as delivered.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've lost my business as soon as this post was started I unsubscribed from the mailing list and after reading that product review site It confirmed I made the right decision.
    2004 4.2TDi GU ST Ute, 3" Exhaust, UHF, Lightforce Spotties, BFG All Terrains, Steel Winchbar, Winch, Dual Batts, CC Ultimate IC, 4" Snorkel, XLR8 Steps and Scrub bar

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gubigfish For This Useful Post:

clubbyr8 (19th December 2016), Woof (20th December 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'll be adding my review to that page also....
    GROOVY GUVII

2" Toughdog Lift, Ctek D250S, 152AH AGM Battery, Homemade Battery Box, Duel Rear Cameras, GME TX3510W UHF, Alloy Roof Rack, Kings 2.5m Awning, Titan Drawers.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder how financially stable the company is. Perhaps the delays in delivery can be explained if they are taking our money to finance the purchase of stock and the time it takes to come from China. I had no problems with purchases last year with prompt delivery and phone being answered but it seems to have gone belly up this year. Management really have some serious customer service problems to sort if they are to survive.
    The magazine is also smaller with less advertisers than it was at issue 200.
    At the end of the day, all you have is yourself and all you need is your friends (and in our case our Patrol)
    2006 GUI1 4.2TDi Coil Cab "almost" standard

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been reading through their website. Not only do they charge exorbitant rates for their freight (I paid $95 for the Titan Drawers), none of their freight is insured and there is no option I've seen to ask for insurance....

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/terms
    GROOVY GUVII

2" Toughdog Lift, Ctek D250S, 152AH AGM Battery, Homemade Battery Box, Duel Rear Cameras, GME TX3510W UHF, Alloy Roof Rack, Kings 2.5m Awning, Titan Drawers.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard52 View Post
    I wonder how financially stable the company is.
    Run. Run for the hills...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard52 View Post
    The magazine is also smaller with less advertisers than it was at issue 200.
    probably because they have gone into competition with all of those advertisers with their product lines. i cant imagine the likes of ARB wanting an Ad with their winch on one page and then the supa center equivalent on the page next to it for far cheaper...

my problem with these guys is their unethical marketing practices. they claim to have a different super special sale every day, although the checkout price never really alters. either they will discount the item and up the shipping or discount the shipping and up the item price, either way there is no "real" saving. and as for their "discount" has anyone ever seen the items go for what they say they are actually worth, i havent.

this company is shaking up companies like ARB etc but in the wrong way. my opinion is just to steer clear of companies like these, you get what you pay for stuff like this would never fly with a reputable manufacturer.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

katwoman (20th December 2016), threedogs (19th December 2016), Winnie (19th December 2016), Wizard52 (20th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why do ppl keep buying from this mob if the service is so bad, I think @Winnie hit it on
    the head saying ppl are buying by price. Im like winnie and would prefer to save or wait
    till I have the coin for anything I want. what would you prefer leather or vynyl no brainer
    Ill take leather anytime. If you need any big ticket items at least let ppl know,
    Id be more than happy to help get a better price with my Aust wise contacts.
    Dont buy crap that could fail out on the tracks it could be dangerous, ask what others have
    and compare. I could not stand bolting crap to my Patrol, its just not on, lol
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (19th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could not stand bolting crap to my Patrol, its just not on, lol
    . What can happen though TD is that kids or partner/friends can give you this stuff for chrissy or birthday thinking they are doing the right thing. I have, not recently thank goodnass, had to explain to a smaller family member that the thing they had spent all their pocket money on three months ago didn't work any more and had to be removed from the truck. Whilst saving money is a good thing, it can be heart breaking to some of the less informed friends/family who think they are doing the right thing.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

Bigcol (8th January 2017), threedogs (19th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @4bye4 point taken must admit Ive had some dodgey stuff from my boys when they were younger
    Customer service is the crux of any business, sad to see they have none, ,,,,,,,,
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this mob the old Tigerz11, and if it is what was the other name they traded as.

If they keep changing their branding and folk know surely questions get ask why?

It all seems very sus to me.

A mate is all exited about his new RTT for $695 ish, I couldn't rain on his parade as the type of bloke to get a bit pissed about that sort of thing.

Hope he has no problems.
    Cheers
    Macca

16. The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (19th December 2016)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast