Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 4WD Action, a bunch of cowboys.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When Supacentre drop their prices though, the postage cost goes up by the same amount.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 6,441 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    When Supacentre drop their prices though, the postage cost goes up by the same amount.
    Yeah I noticed this, but I found when I looked at their awning attachments Sunday week ago they were one price with free postage. The next day I went to order and it was cheaper but with postage and it worked out dearer per item. I reckon its going to bite them on the backside one day, when no one will advertise in their mag. I'm surprised Berimma Diesel still are, as BD sell those Scan tools for $199 and 4wd SC sell them for under $100.
    Edit : Just check, wow, BD now sell them for $99. Thanks to 4wd SC I reckon.
    Lucky, the last two times I have renewed my subscription I paid the extra few bux and got one of these scan tools and then sold them on eBay for $180 each with postage, when they were $199. Don't think I will do that any more

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah I noticed this, but I found when I looked at their awning attachments Sunday week ago they were one price with free postage. The next day I went to order and it was cheaper but with postage and it worked out dearer per item. I reckon its going to bite them on the backside one day, when no one will advertise in their mag. I'm surprised Berimma Diesel still are, as BD sell those Scan tools for $199 and 4wd SC sell them for under $100.
    Edit : Just check, wow, BD now sell them for $99. Thanks to 4wd SC I reckon.
    Lucky, the last two times I have renewed my subscription I paid the extra few bux and got one of these scan tools and then sold them on eBay for $180 each with postage, when they were $199. Don't think I will do that any more
    Check : EDS are now $89 + no postage cost. Just bought one yesterday.
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taslucas View Post
    Roothy was just too outspoken and angry for me.
    >>>tappin from tassie
    You should of read some of his dribble back in his Two Wheels days...he has mellowed heaps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AGman For This Useful Post:

taslucas (2nd September 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    This is exactly what they have been doing for a very long time. Especially with their draws and the LED lights.
    Today price is $100, free postage. Tomorrow it's $80, $20 postage. I get their emails every days.
    People must buy their rubbish, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGman View Post
    You should of read some of his dribble back in his Two Wheels days...he has mellowed heaps.
    I read an email recently saying that he's not doing the new "low range" dvd's anymore either that he set up a couple years ago with "Glenno and Kenno" -- they've replaced him Ernie dingo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they've done their costumers a dis-service by not telling everyone that Roothy may not be in any of the season 2 episodes, before selling subscriptions to it. I like the LowRange DVD's. I think that the three of them make a good team and produce an entertaining and quality DVD. But ..... I do think that Roothy is the "glue" that holds it all together. He is the presenter, not the other two.
    Last edited by bazzaboy; 6th September 2016 at 07:22 AM.
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112