OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1160 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 16066010601110115011581159116011611162117012101260 ... LastLast
Results 11,591 to 11,600 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 13,491 Times in 6,596 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Are these reco or new or s/h? Bit surprising but sounds like a brg or a meshing issue maybe?
    Nah it second gand but looked great and was freshly setup. Dropped the oil last night and the magnet in the drain plug is full!! The 1 week old oil that has done maybe 150kms total looks average. I was expecting to reuse it but wont be. This thing has self destructed. It has been parked inside a diff full of oil for 7 years without turning b7t should have been fine.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (24th June 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,491 Times in 6,596 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti's Beast View Post
    I see your a Geelong Boy, Mudrunner.
    I grew up there till I moved to Qld in 92.
    Go see my cousin at Macwreck on Port road. He might be able to find you a decent diff
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers mate. I sorted another rear that xame out of a car yesterday and had been a daily so should be ok..
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (24th June 2018)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grrrrr, was heading off later today for a final inspection and to make an offer on a property (100 acres with house and lots (and lots) of sheds) when I see it come up on Realestate.com with a real estate agent. We have been in constant communication with the owner directly pre-agent and have discussed price and everything, bank is happy etc.

So now we can't go and see it (i am finding out now), and the price advertised is more than we have discussed....

Getting tired of lying shit full people, especially real estate agents.

In the grand scheme of things I am only out a few days of and a few hundred in diesel for our inspections and visits, but the principle of the matter just shits me. She knew we were heading down today to do final inspection and to make an offer on the property, we checked with her on Thursday that we were still good...and last night it went up on RE.com.

so over trying to move now....
    Greg Pointing
    Conservation, Rehabilitation & Education
    1989 GQ Patrol Wagon, TB42 Auto - Now with 2" of added lift...
    1991 Mazda MX5 - Coilovers, Exhaust, Intake, NB brakes & seats.
    2012 Mitsubishi Triton 4x4 Dual cab TDI - The Mrs truck....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PureCaboose For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (24th June 2018)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,337 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Deep breaths, mate. It is a mongrel situation, for sure. After the catastrophe that happened near here,recently, you were all bloody lucky the fool didn't hit anyone and cause bodily harm.
    You talking about that smash with the log truck into those cars? Have you heard anymore about that?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They interviewed the local who was trapped. He praised the emergency services. The truck driver was arrested, but I haven't heard much else.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    They interviewed the local who was trapped. He praised the emergency services. The truck driver was arrested, but I haven't heard much else.
    I saw the photos of the smash. I can't believe anyone except the truck driver could have survived, that was a real horror smash.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PureCaboose View Post
    grrrrr, was heading off later today for a final inspection and to make an offer on a property (100 acres with house and lots (and lots) of sheds) when I see it come up on Realestate.com with a real estate agent. We have been in constant communication with the owner directly pre-agent and have discussed price and everything, bank is happy etc.

So now we can't go and see it (i am finding out now), and the price advertised is more than we have discussed....

Getting tired of lying shit full people, especially real estate agents.

In the grand scheme of things I am only out a few days of and a few hundred in diesel for our inspections and visits, but the principle of the matter just shits me. She knew we were heading down today to do final inspection and to make an offer on the property, we checked with her on Thursday that we were still good...and last night it went up on RE.com.

so over trying to move now....
    I'd just continue on as if I hadn't seen the advert. The price has probably gone up so the vendor can cover real estate agent fees & commissions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (24th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @10G where was that crash ?

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Noticed an unusual volt drop on my aux battery. No load on it since my last trip a month ago.
    Inspected the whole system today, and found the battery has a hairline split in it. Found after I saw drops of what I initially thought was coolant under wheel arch.
    I wonder if it's from the heat off the turbo as that corner of the battery was facing the turbo/exhaust side.

Good bye almost brand new full river. Just out of warranty too.

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro
    Last edited by Hodge; 25th June 2018 at 03:57 PM.
    2005 TD42TI

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it bulged in the case - can't see from the photo? Bit of an odd one. The battery wasn't loose at all and bounced to crack? Stabbing in the dark a bit with that failure mode .Very odd. Have you contacted Full River?

Page 1160 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 16066010601110115011581159116011611162117012101260 ... LastLast