OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1085 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 855859851035107510831084108510861087109511351185 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,850 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bloody Engineers!!! someone needs to let them know that Nissan installed all the brake lines and Fuel lines ON TOP of the right side rear spring tower and ALL of that is in the way of getting the screws in. Trying to do that while laying on my back and dealing with those pissy little nuts blind with the tips on my fingers. Seriously!!! WT Actual Fark!..

@Hodge is ther a trick mate? i will give up and only use 2 of the 4 screws on the right side.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you discover that Daz ? When you pulled it apart to put the air bags in or routine inspection ? I know I should keep a closer eye on mine but I don't - especially after my mates fell apart on his GU ute - we made up our own brackets etc

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 2,684 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't blame the engineers for your obese fingers!

You need some of these.

https://www.amazon.com/T-Hand-Glove-.../dp/B007AVOBKM

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (6th January 2018), growler2058 (6th January 2018), MudRunnerTD (6th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    How did you discover that Daz ? When you pulled it apart to put the air bags in or routine inspection ? I know I should keep a closer eye on mine but I don't - especially after my mates fell apart on his GU ute - we made up our own brackets etc
    When i backed the trailer into the carport and unhooked it i noticed the car was sitting low on the drivers side. It has always sat a little lower but i blamed me being a fat bastard for sagging springs. It looked worse so i got under for a look see. I have looked a heap of times and never noticed before. This time it looked fine too, what i could see....... It tore the rear side of the drivers side which is invisible from pretty well every angle especially with a long range rear tank in. I stuck my hand up in there for a feel and bugger me it was fully torn.

As i said i have looked many times and not seen it. i wonder how long it has been tearing for! without feeling up in there id have missed it again. You can see it is fully rooted and i was surprised to see the actual spring seat was split too! Damn it.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (6th January 2018), MB (6th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,322 Times in 4,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very great news you are all home safe & well Darren & Family mates!
    Honestly no BS here, please do consider Aaron’s help from Patrol Apart. Kindly caught/noticed my utes coily stock braces just starting back then and also solved our family wagon truckster oneday to no doubt occur too then!
    There is not many flaws on GU’s but those top blokes have welded up and bulletproofed many!
    Busy year ahead for blokes like us, those gurus will smash it out whilst we attack 2018 ourselves good mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (6th January 2018)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick & tired of "experts" predicting cancer & death from everything we do, eat, or drink. He's the newest..... anyone "binge drinking", this is now considered of anyone who drinks 4 standard drinks a day, now risk getting "alcohol cancer". Apparently, if you only drink 2 standard drinks a day, your safe. I think I'll stay in bed. The world has gone mad. Too many "experts".
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazzaboy For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (6th January 2018), Plasnart (6th January 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finding some coolant under my car but i'll be stuffed if i can find where it's coming from (yes i know.. the cooling system) Looks like it's leaking out of the chassis rail.
    2003 GU SIII Auto Grenade. All the goodies.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Bloody Engineers!!! someone needs to let them know that Nissan installed all the brake lines and Fuel lines ON TOP of the right side rear spring tower and ALL of that is in the way of getting the screws in. Trying to do that while laying on my back and dealing with those pissy little nuts blind with the tips on my fingers. Seriously!!! WT Actual Fark!..

@Hodge is ther a trick mate? i will give up and only use 2 of the 4 screws on the right side.
    Hey Daz, sorry I just noticed this mate...
    I'll be honest I don't recall having much issue with that.
    I'm very very good at remembering my swear sessions / flying angry spanners and sockets... But not in this case.
    Only minor swearing I recall is needing tiny micro jap fingers and trying to nut 'n bolt everything pretty much blind...
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For someone who doesn't drink spirits not the best chrissie present but it is good for getting shine on chrome.

IMG_8614.JPG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,920 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Yeah remembered doing mine thinking that it would be a pain fiddling from the bottom and either moved bolts for the lines or drilled holes maybe? Was easy as doing from the top bloody glad i did it then, did snap a bump stop bolt tho. . .

Good incentive to anyone thinking about braces pretty worthwhile mod i reckon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (6th January 2018)

Page 1085 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 855859851035107510831084108510861087109511351185 ... LastLast