Thread: Unfu**ingbelievble

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfu**ingbelievble

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't say much as I was shut down about Onshore gas, but welcome to the new age.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (13th November 2016)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stupid Australian Government is allowing exploration in Nation Parks, State Forests, and various other areas for future Fracking sites, while the rest of the world has now realized that is not a great idea. Stupidity. No pubic consultation or consideration of their views and concerns. It's about how many dollars can be made for politicians and Governments. This is why the American public voted in a wealthy business man and not a politician. I think our politicians need to be careful, our people are also fed up. Maybe time for a change of power here too.
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "National" park is a misnomer. All national parks are declared, gazetted and managed by State Governments (except for Uluru-Kata Tjuta). So the WA Gov. is at fault here. That's not to say it's not stupid. Just making sure people know exactly where to direct their rage on this one!
    I'm amazed any government would allow this to proceed. Perhaps the feds will intervene (Franklin Dam style). I hope so.
    I'm not sure electing a angry hateful sexist would help solve these kinds of problems tho! But yes - people are over feeling like their concerns are being ignored!

Quote Originally Posted by bazzaboy View Post
    Stupid Australian Government is allowing exploration in Nation Parks, State Forests, and various other areas for future Fracking sites, while the rest of the world has now realized that is not a great idea. Stupidity. No pubic consultation or consideration of their views and concerns. It's about how many dollars can be made for politicians and Governments. This is why the American public voted in a wealthy business man and not a politician. I think our politicians need to be careful, our people are also fed up. Maybe time for a change of power here too.
    2015 GU ST 3.0CRD Auto Wagon, 2" EFS Lift, 5 x Procomp 16s with MT ATZ P3s, TJM Outback Bar and 12000lb Winch, 80l Sub Tank, Redarc 40A DC-DC with Optima Battery and 180w Solar, ARB Compressor On-board, 3" EXHAUST, Rhino Pioneer Platform and Darche Awning, DIY Drawers to come!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aust has hundreds and hundreds of National Parks the good old US of A have very few [59]

WHY
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because in the US national parks ARE national. They have hundreds and hundreds of other similar conservation areas like "National Monument" areas, BLF reserves etc.

Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Aust has hundreds and hundreds of National Parks the good old US of A have very few [59]

WHY
    2015 GU ST 3.0CRD Auto Wagon, 2" EFS Lift, 5 x Procomp 16s with MT ATZ P3s, TJM Outback Bar and 12000lb Winch, 80l Sub Tank, Redarc 40A DC-DC with Optima Battery and 180w Solar, ARB Compressor On-board, 3" EXHAUST, Rhino Pioneer Platform and Darche Awning, DIY Drawers to come!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting but the traditional owners haven't said yay or nay yet $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was traditional Owners in Fitzroy Crossing who alerted me to the news article Roofy, & they most certainly don’t want their country fracked. Trouble is, when push comes to shove, if the miners want to move from exploration to extraction, the WA government has a record of trying to divide traditional owners in the Kimberley & when that fails changing laws to override their rights & take their voice away.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Sir Roofy (14th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to suit up Cuppa, make a difference mate !

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They're mounting legal challenges to the bans here in Vic. "Who can stand in the way when there is a dollar to be made?" Midnight Oil.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast