OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 884 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 384784834874882883884885886894934984 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 10452

Thread: What did you do to your Patrol today!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodm View Post
    ARB 60 litre fridge! Have wanted one for ages, will make a huge difference to our camping trips.
    Attachment 77274
    hey mate, nice setup. i have the outback drawers and cage setup also but i just reinstalled for the first time in 5 years. any change you can take some snaps of how your parcel shelf mounts on to the roof etc? mine is currently twisting and i cant work out what i have done wrong. thanks in advance mate!
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garett View Post
    Missing the old girl.
    how you doing mate, doesnt sound like your enjoying the UK at all? have you spoken to your missus about it? moving OS is such a big thing, surely you have had some say in the whole ordeal?
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Took 'Moby the White Whale' down to the local dealership for its 10K service to see in the new year.

Gave me 10% off the service fee... yeah, yeah I know it was 100% overpriced anyway.
    Fixed, at least temporarily, the Satnav dodgy start-up fault instead of claiming fault couldn't be replicated (no charge nor should there be)
    Registered the TPMS sensors for the 35's (no charge even tho they could have)
    Plugged my Ultragauge back into the OBD port (which was nice of them)
    Left the smart alternator shunt disconnected (which was also nice of them... yeah, yeah I know they prob didn't notice but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt).

So far so good, altho I have never had a hassle with my local dealership over the years anyway.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

mudnut (31st December 2018), rusty_nail (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    how you doing mate, doesnt sound like your enjoying the UK at all? have you spoken to your missus about it? moving OS is such a big thing, surely you have had some say in the whole ordeal?
    I did put the old girl into storage with my camp gear and some other stuff. Food and drink in this place is below average a long way below
    if its worth doin its worth over doin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to garett For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (1st January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did put the old girl into storage with my camp gear and some other stuff. Food and drink in this place is below average a long way below
    Recall you were having difficulty in getting onto a good coffee bean, hope the brewing up has improved to your liking mate.
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidja View Post
    Recall you were having difficulty in getting onto a good coffee bean, hope the brewing up has improved to your liking mate.
    Found some ok beans, found a place that sends a different coffee a week, trying this until i find a good coffee.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garett For This Useful Post:

Bidja (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Food and drink in this place is below average a long way below
    Funny you should say that..... Exactly what I thought when I first move over here..... Still think that about the fish and chips to he honest.

Not sure what soft drink you're drinking but I never drank anything with sweeteners in it.

Which part of the UK did you go to?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Funny you should say that..... Exactly what I thought when I first move over here..... Still think that about the fish and chips to he honest.

Not sure what soft drink you're drinking but I never drank anything with sweeteners in it.

Which part of the UK did you go to?
    Apparently the sugar tax got introduced so nothing has much sugar, hence the sweeteners have been added. We are near watford.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Apparently the sugar tax got introduced so nothing has much sugar, hence the sweeteners have been added. We are near watford.
    Well no wonder..... There's a huge gap there

As far a reducing sugar goes, I think its a good idea, they should incorporate it into all fast foods etc. Used to drink quite a bit of coke but haven't done so for a few years. Drink Coke No sugar now, ues it tastes different and not a nice but I drink less of it and more water so got to be a good thing.
    Just drink fruit juice or milk based drinks, they're currently exempt from the tax.
    Last edited by Clunk; 31st December 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mate has a lathe and a milling machine. I recently bought 4 x TREDs recovery tracks and so today I went to his place to get help making up a mount for my Rhino heavy duty roof racks. I was just thinking a threaded rod with some nuts, washers, and wingnuts but he went a bit further than that and machined me up some aluminium posts with tapered caps that fit into the holes in the TREDS. We made 4 x posts but at this stage I am only going to use 2 of them and use a strap to secure the rear. To be honest they are pretty bloody solid and I don't even reckon I would need the strap but I will put it on just to be sure and at some stage I will go back over to his place and make up a bracket for the rear of the TREDs as the holes are not directly above the roof rack. He even drilled a couple of holes in the threaded rods so that I can put padlocks on them - I'm pretty bloody stoked with the results!!!
    Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.05.13 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.05.58 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.06.22 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.07.02 pm.png

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Gags For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (5th January 2019), mudski (21st January 2019)

Page 884 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 384784834874882883884885886894934984 ... LastLast