Thread: First Drive

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofjr View Post
    Yeah I'm not worried about filling the tank , can the heated seats be fitted to the Ti , that's interesting if they can , I would consider fitting one just to the passenger side .
    Depends where you are... I've used a mob before that's expensive, but does a first class job - search for Doyles (I used Doyles Wollongong, but there are a few around). As I said - their quote was $990, with variable temperature switches. For another one, and I don't know the price, but the Dealer (in Canberra) was ready to bring a dude down from the NSW/ QLD Border that he says their dealership chain all use - LeatherFX.com.au. So they do it also. I am sure there are plenty more.

Done properly, you won't notice it. However - the sheepskins I love! And if it's for a stiff/ sore back thing then they are somehow better. I'm in that same boat. Further - you can always add cheaper seat heaters then underneath the sheepskin, or water bottles and the like... But I get you have to be a person who fancies them. AND, it'd be cheaper just paying Doyles...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jackofjr,

Found a mob that apparently does 17" Steelies based in Vic - from a facebook post...

"most of us have bought the Blackrocks from Offroad Konnection in melb. they may have gone up a bit.. but surely not to $400.. tell them you got the info from this page. and that we all paid $165". 17x8 +25 Rims.

I think you were looking at this earlier?

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CamJam View Post
    @Jackofjr,

Found a mob that apparently does 17" Steelies based in Vic - from a facebook post...

"most of us have bought the Blackrocks from Offroad Konnection in melb. they may have gone up a bit.. but surely not to $400.. tell them you got the info from this page. and that we all paid $165". 17x8 +25 Rims.

I think you were looking at this earlier?
    Thanks for that ,
    they are not far from me I will take a drive and see what they have to offer .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234