Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Hiya Roscoe,

That is one very handsome puppy.

Chewey the wonder dog is a couple of months shy of 13 years old now which is a fair innings for a Shepherd and has trouble walking so will soon be time for that final Vets visit
    First German Shepherd and best dog I've ever owned, still won't let me out of his sight.

Dodge"Dumb as Dogshit" Pit Bull likes to keep an eye on his old sparring partner and can't quite understand why Chew won't play fight these days.
    @the evil twin

Wow, 13. I remember when you got him. Time flies. My last GSD was 35 years ago, and as I only work 9 days a month now, I've got the time and effort to put into him. On my 'break' it still takes me a day to whip him back into my gear, then we're good to go. lol.

We've also got a 11yo bitza, who's now got a new lease on life. Cyclone's bigger than him already, but the old one still gives him a run for his money, and they rough and tumble all the time. Got him from a breeder in South Oz and more than happy.

Take care and will try and catch up sooner rather than later.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

MB (2nd June 2023), the evil twin (27th May 2023)