OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1016 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosim View Post
    Few weeks ago but still angry / sad etc ..........
    Attachment 72570
    What is wrong with it and where were you?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was about 150 k south of Birdsville (heading to the Mungerannie pub) and it just stopped - like we had run out of fuel. Managed to get it restarted a few times and got within 25 k of the pub and could not get any further so got towed by a mate (toyota !!!!) to the pub. Lots of opinions re the problem but had to get the RAA to recover the car and trailer.
    Best advise I can give is get premium cover from these guys. So they took the car to Copley and they spent 1/2 day trying to get it going but no joy so it got taken back to a shop in Lonsdale (south of Adelaide).
    Had to replace the fuel pump, the high pressure one, expensive one. They also reckon the rail should be replaced and the injectors could do with help as well. Always seem to having problems so I have traded it on a new car.
    BUT it is still very hard to start so I hope they don't check trade-ins too much on the handover.
    SOLD !!!!! White 2010 GU DX, bull bar, rear drawers, reversing camera, factory snorkel, pioneer roof rack, scangauge, dual battery, awning ....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cookies have a good reputation in Copley but anything to do with injector pumps these days and that's the response you will get .
    They tried to fix mine from leaking and only charged $60 but gave me the option of just keep going or get it replaced so I chose to keep going which was fine being direct injection and where it was leaking from we did about 3000ks like that but cut the trip short a week early .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

Roosim (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was about 150 k south of Birdsville (heading to the Mungerannie pub) and it just stopped - like we had run out of fuel. Managed to get it restarted a few times and got within 25 k of the pub and could not get any further so got towed by a mate (toyota !!!!) to the pub. Lots of opinions re the problem but had to get the RAA to recover the car and trailer.
    Best advise I can give is get premium cover from these guys. So they took the car to Copley and they spent 1/2 day trying to get it going but no joy so it got taken back to a shop in Lonsdale (south of Adelaide).
    Had to replace the fuel pump, the high pressure one, expensive one. They also reckon the rail should be replaced and the injectors could do with help as well. Always seem to having problems so I have traded it on a new car.
    BUT it is still very hard to start so I hope they don't check trade-ins too much on the handover.
    The new car's not perfect either?
    I guess you're not happy atm.
    RB30, some 2-3 inch lift auxiliary LPG tanks
    Few more mods on the way
    http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/tiger
    https://www.panthera.org/
    Cheetah Outreach

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hearing on tonight's news that the air bag fiasco is possibly not over. To be honest I hope its just media hype and we don't have to do it again.
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/48...oduct/?cs=4219
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

katwoman (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Hearing on tonight's news that the air bag fiasco is possibly not over. To be honest I hope its just media hype and we don't have to do it again.
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/48...oduct/?cs=4219
    It's not over...... The missus recently had her passenger airbag changed for the second time. So a possibly faulty item, changed first time to another possibly faulty item. Let's hope the 3rd one isn't possibly faulty.

And another reason why I still drive a GQ....... No effkin airbags

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    The new car's not perfect either?
    I guess you're not happy atm.
    Sorry - misleading. I don't pickup the new (brand new) car until tomorrow - hopefully they don't check the patrol too much.....
    SOLD !!!!! White 2010 GU DX, bull bar, rear drawers, reversing camera, factory snorkel, pioneer roof rack, scangauge, dual battery, awning ....

Thanks
    Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry - misleading. I don't pickup the new (brand new) car until tomorrow - hopefully they don't check the patrol too much.....
    Whats the new car?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn Damn Damn

Just found out I've got pneumonia, I don't have time for this. I'm normally pretty bulletproof, but really thought I was going to drop of the perch last night. I was shaking so much that my teeth chattering woke my wife. So been an afternoon of doctors, blood tests and X-rays.
    Supposed to be in hospital but I need to stick it out another night as I'm a carer for my wife. Did promise them I'd call an ambulance if I deteriorated.
    Came on so quick I can't believe it.
    Rant over, unless I end up in hospital.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,713 Times in 2,489 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Apollofish;734966]Damn Damn Damn

Just found out I've got pneumonia, I don't have time for this. I'm normally pretty bulletproof, but really thought I was going to drop of the perch last night. I was shaking so much that my teeth chattering woke my wife. So been an afternoon of doctors, blood tests and X-rays.
    Supposed to be in hospital but I need to stick it out another night as I'm a carer for my wife. Did promise them I'd call an ambulance if I deteriorated.
    Came on so quick I can't believe it.
    Rant over, unless I end up in hospital.[/QUOTE

thats no good mate hope things get better
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (25th July 2017), jack (25th July 2017)

Page 1016 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast