Thread: What Are You Watching Now???

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post

Yeah nah I didn't rate it. I didn't think it was clever, or witty, or anything very funny at all really. Just my 2c though.
    I have seen clips on youtube, but with a completely different set of comedians. Im going to persevere with it for a while.
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (18th August 2020)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tonight I watched Waterworld, Kevin Costner's aqua version of mad max. It is such a bad movie, and this was my third attempt to watch it. Tonight I made it through because I live in Victoria and am reduced to a brain dead moron suffering lockdown syndrome and struggling to string two words together. Best movie since Escape From LA. I need help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

10G (8th September 2020)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've started watching Wallender on Netflix, the young one that's just come out. It's not bad I guess.

If you're up for a bit of subtitle reading, there's a show on SBS called the Bureau. It's based on the French secret service or the French CIA. It's got 5 seasons and I reckon it's one of the best shows I've ever watched. It's fictional but quite realistic.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Binge watched series 3 of the UK cop drama 'No Offence' on iview over the past few days. Absolutely brilliant! Now checking out series 1 & 2. The actress who plays Dinah (Elaine Cassidy) rather takes my fancy too.

screenshot_521.png
    Last edited by Cuppa; 8th September 2020 at 05:25 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just starting watching forged in fire on Viceland. It's hard to watch the strength test if the blade is really nice though
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

10G (9th September 2020), MB (8th September 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    I've just starting watching forged in fire on Viceland. It's hard to watch the strength test if the blade is really nice though
    Yeah been watching that for a couple of months now. And yeah....ouch. Gets me squirming too when a beautiful blade is abused! Some sensational weapons getting made in the final round 5-day challenges too. Amazing skills.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

10G (9th September 2020), MB (8th September 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah been watching that for a couple of months now. And yeah....ouch. Gets me squirming too when a beautiful blade is abused! Some sensational weapons getting made in the final round 5-day challenges too. Amazing skills.
    Yeah, those Damascus patterns are pretty special. Did you see the epidode the other night where both contestants blades cut the boar carcass in 2?
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Yeah, those Damascus patterns are pretty special. Did you see the epidode the other night where both contestants blades cut the boar carcass in 2?
    Yeah that was cool. Tonight's show also had decapitations by both swords achieved in the final round. Nasty nasty weapons! I was going for the bloke who had his forge set up in a 6x4 garden shed vs the bloke with the fully kitted workshop. He was very unlucky to come 2nd imo. I actually thought his sword out-performed, but alas he didn't get the choccies.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch that show a little bit. I turn it on and can't turn it over, it has something that grabs my attention.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that was cool. Tonight's show also had decapitations by both swords achieved in the final round. Nasty nasty weapons! I was going for the bloke who had his forge set up in a 6x4 garden shed vs the bloke with the fully kitted workshop. He was very unlucky to come 2nd imo. I actually thought his sword out-performed, but alas he didn't get the choccies.
    Yeah. Usually the heaviest blade loses (as far as I can gather) if they both well made.
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast