OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NATS Immobilizer light staying on??

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know, if you owned a ZD30 you wouldn't of had to do this

I think after this you might need to go float in that salt water tank LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yendor For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (21st November 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So Mat gave me a specific instruction that he repeated a number of times "when you remove the rear fuel line banjo, Don't loose the seal washer" easy enough really! Bhaaaaaaaa Farrrrkkk! Lost the bloody washer!

Got another today. I'll put it back together tonight. Just walked in for a big day.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Yendor (21st November 2013)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bloody Matt he's so flippant.....LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yendor For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (11th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You bloody Rippa!

Well this was fairly stressful for me, taking to my GUIV with a 10mm wood chisel and a 8lb mash hammer was a very very big deal for me. Scary stuff!

I stripped off the intercooler to make room and just could to bring myself to go the hack. Damn it! Got to be done.

Ill tell you without the highest level of respect for Rodney and Mat I could not have done it. But head long and full of faith I went.

What a Bitch of a Job!! Got it done. Worked a treat!

Fired first kick!

You guys rock! Big thanks to Yendor and Newby! You guys rock.

NP.com.au score 1
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

nissannewby (22nd November 2013), Yendor (23rd November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent outcome good job fellas

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had the same problem the Nissan wouldn't start. Thanks for the info is there any other problems that might leave u on the side of the track. Heading to the cape next year

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keggy View Post
    Just had the same problem the Nissan wouldn't start. Thanks for the info is there any other problems that might leave u on the side of the track. Heading to the cape next year
    G'day Keggy,

Glad my thread was of some help mate. There.is plenty to learn here. Start with an introduction thread in the intro section mate, tell the members where you are, what you drive and you will be warmly welcomed and let the conversations begin.

Just like walking into any room, say g'day mate

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good thread Mudrunner.

so is there much to damage behind that black plastic box if i get too carried away?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geckster View Post
    good thread Mudrunner.

so is there much to damage behind that black plastic box if i get too carried away?
    No not at all mate, unplug the Loom to the immobiliser and you will use that wire. Once you get the hole thing off it will expose the other end of the loom, just put a spade plug on it and plug it back in.

There are 3 wires from the loom at the plug, turn the ignition on and only 1 wire will have 12v, that's your wire mate, the other 2 can be blanked off.

I recommend you have handy a little mirror and a torch to check what's going on as its bloody tight in there, but you are basically cutting this thing off balls and all mate.

It is bolted to the pump with security bolts that break off when fitted and simply can't be undone, I did not even try.

The Backing plate was the hardest piece to remove though, I think mainly because I could to tell if it was a backing plate or the bloody pump mate! Once I got under it though it was obviously a plate.

I MIT have some other pics, I certainly have the pieces I removed still, if you need any more just ask away mate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

justy (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Darren more pics might help mate, I think I will do this to mine before it decides to give up.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast