OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1285 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512831284128512861287129513351385 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    This is whats going to be the downfall of all of us. Stubborn humanity!
    My job takes me all over the place daily, and i get to see lots. And even today, I am seeing a lot of "business as usual" scenes, everywhere. Playgrounds are full. I have driven past 3, yes , 3!!! Which were packed with families, kids.Right next to my house, there was 15-20 blokes having a casual cricket match on the oval. My own court where i live, large family gatherings for birthdays, etc have been happening. Saturday got a call out to a house, where they had a jumping castle being prepared for a large kids party...

And here I am, stressing about stopping at shops after work to take bread and milk back home to the family, without catching this chinese c*** of a thing. Makes me mad!
    Do 'em in, ring the cops. The cops will go. Easiest way to get them is ring 000 and ask for Police.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trying to get the last pin out of the oem hub. Been soaking for over a week, tried everything in my arsenal and it won’t bloody budge.
    IMG_2720.jpg

1st world problems hey! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mudski; 30th March 2020 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My job takes me all over the place daily, and i get to see lots. And even today, I am seeing a lot of "business as usual" scenes, everywhere. Playgrounds are full. I have driven past 3, yes , 3!!! Which were packed with families, kids.Right next to my house, there was 15-20 blokes having a casual cricket match on the oval. My own court where i live, large family gatherings for birthdays, etc have been happening. Saturday got a call out to a house, where they had a jumping castle being prepared for a large kids party...

And here I am, stressing about stopping at shops after work to take bread and milk back home to the family, without catching this chinese c*** of a thing. Makes me mad!
    Mate if I saw that I would have no problem at all calling the police.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can't change stupid. I see it pretty much every day. Massive building site going on next to our work. Maybe 50 plus contractors there. More. A lot of them gathering after work in the carpark having a beer together.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    You can't change stupid. I see it pretty much every day. Massive building site going on next to our work. Maybe 50 plus contractors there. More. A lot of them gathering after work in the carpark having a beer together.
    That is definitely less stupid though. Those guys can all work together in close proximity to each other all day but as soon as knock off hits it's all of a sudden illegal?
    I work in a small office with 3 others and we have accepted that if one of us were to get the virus then it's a sure thing that we would all end up with it.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    That is definitely less stupid though. Those guys can all work together in close proximity to each other all day but as soon as knock off hits it's all of a sudden illegal?
    I work in a small office with 3 others and we have accepted that if one of us were to get the virus then it's a sure thing that we would all end up with it.

Yeah I see your point, but still, its something they need to exercise.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greenies make me angry . They have shut down half our industry - this was pre virus - by getting court injunctions & stopping work on logging coupes . I’ve got a few mates with millions of dollars worth of equipment that havnt worked for nearly a month in the peak logging season through whimsical & fictitious stories being told by the green movement . They’re carrying on that “ it’s ludicrous to be logging the small percentage of bush we have left after the fires” etc etc - there’s 17million hectares of bush - public & privately owned - in Victoria & 1.5million was burned in the fires , yes that’s a lot that got burned but totally the opposite of what they’re saying . ARRGGGHHHHH !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sprock For This Useful Post:

AB (3rd April 2020), TPC (2nd April 2020)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    Greenies make me angry . They have shut down half our industry - this was pre virus - by getting court injunctions & stopping work on logging coupes . I’ve got a few mates with millions of dollars worth of equipment that havnt worked for nearly a month in the peak logging season through whimsical & fictitious stories being told by the green movement . They’re carrying on that “ it’s ludicrous to be logging the small percentage of bush we have left after the fires” etc etc - there’s 17million hectares of bush - public & privately owned - in Victoria & 1.5million was burned in the fires , yes that’s a lot that got burned but totally the opposite of what they’re saying . ARRGGGHHHHH !
    Shit isn't it. But I do have a feeling that the Andrew Govt will be out on their arse. I kinda think the majority of Victorians would rather eat their own shit than vote for this fukwit again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I hope so but then again I thought he would’ve lost the last 1 & he romped it in so who knows

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After the fires we've had, I very much doubt he'll be staying for another round. But yeah. Who knows.

Page 1285 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512831284128512861287129513351385 ... LastLast