OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1154 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 15465410541104114411521153115411551156116412041254 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    I saw that all over FB.
    A lot are claiming that there has been aerial baiting in the area recently, done by the same body that's doing the investigation.

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro
    Would not surprise me if it was, our National Parks and Wildlife here in the Blue Mountains openly admit using 1080 (sodium fluoroacetate) baits within our National Parks for the killing of Wild Dogs....... and anything else that comes across it and eats it, and the chain reaction that occurs..... dog eats bait, dog dies birds scavenge on dog, bird dies.... so on and so on

Agriculture Victoria also openly admits 2 aerial baiting using the same toxic stuff for wild dogs in VIC, although I do not know if the area in East Gippsland is on there list of baiting areas, although I'm sure by now if it was its been removed

Sad such beautiful birds are now dead regardless who is 2 blame
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,765 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Would not surprise me if it was, our National Parks and Wildlife here in the Blue Mountains openly admit using 1080 (sodium fluoroacetate) baits within our National Parks for the killing of Wild Dogs....... and anything else that comes across it and eats it, and the chain reaction that occurs..... dog eats bait, dog dies birds scavenge on dog, bird dies.... so on and so on

Agriculture Victoria also openly admits 2 aerial baiting using the same toxic stuff for wild dogs in VIC, although I do not know if the area in East Gippsland is on there list of baiting areas, although I'm sure by now if it was its been removed

Sad such beautiful birds are now dead regardless who is 2 blame
    Pretty much confirmed it was intentional, bodies were hidden at different locations so they may not have found the total number yet. Looks like a farm manager/worker tipped off Victoria's Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).

As a child I remember dead eagles strung up along the fences near what is now Langi Ghiran Sate Park, it was open slather on them fifty years ago. They are still recovering around the Pyrenees Ranges after a family of eight were poisoned about ten years ago.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Pretty much confirmed it was intentional, bodies were hidden at different locations so they may not have found the total number yet. Looks like a farm manager/worker tipped off Victoria's Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).

As a child I remember dead eagles strung up along the fences near what is now Langi Ghiran Sate Park, it was open slather on them fifty years ago. They are still recovering around the Pyrenees Ranges after a family of eight were poisoned about ten years ago.
    Intentional by a farmer although illegal is really no different to Agriculture Victoria / DELP or whoever in power doing the exact same thing using 1080 aerial baiting, outcome is the same.

And of course if they ( Agriculture Victoria / DELP ) did bait and it went wrong of course they would say it was a farmer..... we found "hidden" bodies
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 14th June 2018 at 04:57 PM.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And again... Ordered a bunch of things from eBay last friday. Some things from mainland China, some from Autoelec Bairnsdale.
    Got tracking codes by Friday evening for all.
    Today all China things arrived, stuff from Bairnsdale still in transit... Auspost and NBN go hand in hand.
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    And again... Ordered a bunch of things from eBay last friday. Some things from mainland China, some from Autoelec Bairnsdale.
    Got tracking codes by Friday evening for all.
    Today all China things arrived, stuff from Bairnsdale still in transit... Auspost and NBN go hand in hand.
    Unreal isn't it. See that mansion ex-Oz Post CEO was selling recently? Fair dinkum.....

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been buying a few First Aid supplies ex England recently... usually take 8 to 10 Calendar days from order to my door and are about 1/4 to 1/3rd the price.

What I don't get is that the Auspost delay appears to be in the 'initial phase', maybe the pick up or the first sorting or maybe its an east coast thing.
    The stuff from OS to Perth seems to arrive within 2 days max of getting into Oz
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (15th June 2018)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Driving to work this morning and a black vw golf driving in opposite direction to me, in a construction zone, deliberately changes course and drives into the front drivers side of the car, I managed to swerve left and she glances off me, then keeps going. One of the construction guys jumps in a ute and takes off in hot persuit to get rego number, then as I am inspecting the damage with the workcrew, she returns, at speed, zig zagging thu the work site, ignores pleas to stop and disappears past me again. Went down to the local copshop and they took down details and said they would visit her and see about getting her licence and insurance details. If she gives them, then its a simple civil matter - WTF??? Left the scene of an accident twice, speeding in construction zone, crossed solid white lines, and simply too much effort to prosecute these breaches. I said how come, well constable plod replies, she might have been late dropping the kids off to school or late for a pick up, who knows. So, dropping the kids off on time is more important that complying with the law. Not happy. I now have to waste my time, which is money getting quotes and dropping the vehicle off for repairs. Worst she would get is leaving scene of an accident but depending on her excuse this might just rest as nothing.
    Last edited by PeeBee; 15th June 2018 at 10:21 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (15th June 2018), MB (15th June 2018), mudski (15th June 2018), Yeti's Beast (15th June 2018)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Report it to another cop shop Phil. Thats not good enough...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (15th June 2018), Yeti's Beast (15th June 2018)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, got onto my brother who is in the job, one of his mates is actually the motor accident controller at Knox, and he was called and is not impressed by the feedback on what I was told, so he is taking it by the horns on monday unless the driver fronts with the required info. Right now the driver is claiming she didn't know who was driving her car at 8.30am, and is not answering the phone anymore. Knox coppers need to do a face to face i reckon, however i suspect she is going to get charged with a number of offences as they smell a rat and have seen it a thousand times before. She is currently looking at a $600 fine, immediate loss of licence for 3 yrs, plus plus plus.... Me, i am on hold to the insurance company trying to lodge a claim!!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MB (15th June 2018), Winnie (15th June 2018), Yeti's Beast (15th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's unfortunate that to get results it's who you know. Good luck..

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Page 1154 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 15465410541104114411521153115411551156116412041254 ... LastLast