Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    I think the same thing about the bloke that discovered milk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    What you weren't a breast fed baby ? Milk I can understand but beans from cat shit must have been a dare .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

MB (18th May 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren’t those rich hippy’s in NSW-Byron Bay buying $80 cups of ‘Blue Mountain’ something? IIRC beans were sourced from Brazilian batshit maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (19th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coffee... pffft... I have two cups of Nescafe each working day 'cause its free.

We should put up a thread for wine and calibrate the 'Bullshit-o-meter'
    Then we can have a race.
    First thread to hit 100 tons of Bullshit wins.

It would be close and a while ago Wine would have won in a canter.

But due to places like Harvey Norman now having 3 bays of Coffee Machines where they used to have maybe 2 machines total tucked behind the 'Clearance Bin' I'm offering 10 to 9 on Coffee.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (19th May 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Coffee... pffft... I have two cups of Nescafe each working day 'cause its free.

We should put up a thread for wine and calibrate the 'Bullshit-o-meter'
    Then we can have a race.
    First thread to hit 100 tons of Bullshit wins.

It would be close and a while ago Wine would have won in a canter.

But due to places like Harvey Norman now having 3 bays of Coffee Machines where they used to have maybe 2 machines total tucked behind the 'Clearance Bin' I'm offering 10 to 9 on Coffee.
    Ahhh wine a subject I know a bit about and the best is a Chateau Lafitte 49 absolutely a fabulous drop and highly recommended!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    I have one cup of instant in the morning, YUM, love it . . . And the occasional latte on special occasions . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    We can no longer be friends
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (19th May 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have had a fully automatic DeLonghi Magnifica for 10 years. Once tuned for grind and length of draw it makes a great coffee. I drink double shot long black without sugar. You can't hide shit coffee in my cup.

I generally don't buy coffee when I'm out as it's expensive and more often than not, disappointing.

Macca a coffee is rubbish but there is a reason why. It should be perfect. Automatic machine makes it predictable and should be good. The biggest problem with a long black at Maccas is that they send the top up through the group head. Every drop of water past 25 seconds is laundry water. Has no place in my cup. That's the problem @mudski. Ask them for a second cup with boiling water and top your own up. Don't let them just run more boiling water through the group head. It's trash.
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 19th May 2018 at 02:18 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Bidja (19th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    I have had a fully automatic DeLonghi Magnifica for 10 years. Once tuned for grind and length of draw it makes a great coffee. I drink double shot long black without sugar. You can't hide shit coffee in my cup.

I generally don't buy coffee when I'm out as it's expensive and more often than not, disappointing.

Macca a coffee is rubbish but there is a reason why. It should be perfect. Automatic machine makes it predictable and should be good. The biggest problem with a long black at Maccas is that they send the top up through the group head. Every drop of water past 25 seconds is laundry water. Has no place in my cup. That's the problem @mudski. Ask them for a second cup with boiling water and top your own up. Don't let them just run more boiling water through the group head. It's trash.
    We have a pod machine at work, I was pretty excited for that when I started there as I have only ever had instant offered by work.
    It's worse than bloody nescafe mate!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    We have a pod machine at work, I was pretty excited for that when I started there as I have only ever had instant offered by work.
    It's worse than bloody nescafe mate!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yeah the pods are a little hit and miss too. Play around with flavour and brands of pods until you find one you like. Dont fill the cup through the bloody pod though. 1 shot per pod. Discard. Clean boiling water to top up always.
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 19th May 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coffee 4 Wine 1

Easy money, keep it up boys.

IMHO anyone who thinks Nescafe is crap (not that they are necessarily wrong) must have never tried that International Roast rubbish.

We used to boil a pot of that shyte and pour it down the Aircraft Urinals to clean out the blockages
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Coffee 4 Wine 1

Easy money, keep it up boys.

IMHO anyone who thinks Nescafe is crap (not that they are necessarily wrong) must have never tried that International Roast rubbish.

We used to boil a pot of that shyte and pour it down the Aircraft Urinals to clean out the blockages
    You ET are dead to me that is my coffee of choice ! Mind you if you've only ever had shit coffee it always tastes good and the fancy stuff like crap .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast