OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 934 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 4348348849249329339349359369449841034 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 10452

Thread: What did you do to your Patrol today!

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    OK< no problems, will post it tomorrow, hope it works for you.
    Thanks Phil, I'll see how I get on with it. Probably open it up and take a look and a sniff, see what the go is.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Well I noticed an offcut of dyneema 8 had hanging on a hook in the shed. Off a larger roll I bought a few years ago. Thought I should do something with that!!

Finished with a brand new 5m winch extension rope in 10mm Dyneema.

Very happy. Good handy length.
    Splicing would be a handy skill to have.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Splicing would be a handy skill to have.
    YouTube is your friend mate
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,235 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still in the shed working away on mods for our upcoming trip when the phone pings.....:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Clunk (9th January 2020), Cremulator (8th January 2020), jack (8th January 2020), MudRunnerTD (8th January 2020), mudski (9th January 2020), Rossco (10th January 2020)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,672 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Still in the shed working away on mods for our upcoming trip when the phone pings.....:-)

Cant be as painful as my old boxer who ate 2 loaves of bread and a box of Crispy crème donuts one afternoon in under an hour when we left the house, pinched them off the kitchen bench. We got home to find him lounged on his back in his big old chair with a gut the size of a 8 month pregnant woman - he wasn't happy, and neither was my daughter as it was a full dozen donuts she had bought for a party that night, bloody dogs eh!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

Clunk (9th January 2020), MB (8th January 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post

Bhahahahahaha. I remember our forum Knockwood trip years ago. @AB had been bragging all day about this huge high quality Eye Fillet he had that he was going to cook that night . All sitring around the fire and he pulls it out and parades this massive slab of meat
    Envy everywhere right.....

Idiot put it down on his seat to sort out the fry pan and Jonno's dog pinched it in a blink! GORRNNN. So Farking Funny!!! To this day we have a laugh about it.

AB was shattered. I'm.pissing myself writing this. Lol.
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 8th January 2020 at 10:03 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Clunk (9th January 2020), MB (8th January 2020), PeeBee (8th January 2020), Winnie (8th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,235 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compressor and locker panel down below back in, UHF wired up and hidden under the dash with removable handset idea as per Mudski’s great idea IIRC.

Sockets on each side rear door iPady ready for Littlens longer hauling runs as per MudrunnerTD’s great idea!

A rushed 50A but now fused 40A Jaycar Anderson prepackaged now conjoined system to the rear for secondary fridge/26L Engel freezer for Mrs MB’s premade cryovac slimline dinner goodies.

Repurposed my first ever old GU utes ‘Great White’ faithful lights for some night tracks to illuminate the edges a little better.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Bidja (9th January 2020), Cremulator (9th January 2020), MudRunnerTD (9th January 2020), mudski (9th January 2020), rusty_nail (9th January 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I piggy-backed a 10w flood light from the reverse light wiring. Pretty impressed with myself.
    2008 CRD Auto Wagon
    Factory snorkel, flashlube catchcan pro, 3" manta exhaust, hpd boost controller, dyno-tuned & egr deleted

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pollenface For This Useful Post:

MB (9th January 2020), MudRunnerTD (9th January 2020), rusty_nail (9th January 2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So i have been doing a few things to the GU the last couple of weeks. Getting ready for a family trip next week.

I got a full sized perspex cargo barrier years ago for the GU and never fitted it l. In have but it down the suit the drawers and stripped and repainted it.

Finally some protection for the family. Stoked with the Perspex.

I also bought a big inverter years ago and have never used it. Well this trip I want to charge Makita 18v batteries and drone batteries so a 3rd battery will be handy.

Refitted the water tank for the back door too and it has all gone in well.

Today I wired in a sub board and breaker fuse blocks for the 3elrd battery and me the inverter. 2 x q00 amp breakers and a fused block

And just because there is never enough I added a couple of semi permanent twin 2.4amp usbs extra for the kids. More devices means more slots. These will work great.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 9th January 2020 at 09:12 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

10G (10th January 2020), Cremulator (9th January 2020), MB (9th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    So i have been doing a few things to the GU the last couple of weeks. Getting ready for a family trip next week.

I got a full sized perspex cargo barrier years ago for the GU and never fitted it l. In have but it down the suit the drawers and stripped and repainted it.

Finally some protection for the family. Stoked with the Perspex.

I also bought a big inverter years ago and have never used it. Well this trip I want to charge Makita 18v batteries and drone batteries so a 3rd battery will be handy.

Refitted the water tank for the back door too and it has all gone in well.

Today I wired in a sub board and breaker fuse blocks for the 3elrd battery and me the inverter. 2 x q00 amp breakers and a fused block

And just because there is never enough I added a couple of semi permanent twin 2.4amp usbs extra for the kids. More devices means more slots. These will work great.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Far out! Who are you and what have you done with @MudRunnerTD if only your comp truck and shed came together in just one simple post!!!

All jokes aside mate youve been bloody busy, well done, the mods look amazing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

10G (10th January 2020), MB (9th January 2020), PeeBee (10th January 2020)

Page 934 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 4348348849249329339349359369449841034 ... LastLast