OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1242 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 24274211421192123212401241124212431244125212921342 ... LastLast
Results 12,411 to 12,420 of 16505

Thread: What has made you Happy today??

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,298 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Where is that Marky looks like a cracker of a spot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Running creek mate. Funny thing happened not long after that pic was taken. On the other side of the river, to the left out of the pic, maybe 10 metre further in behind the bushes in another camp ground which had two people camping there. So Eric and I are sitting there and every 30 seconds or so I hear a pop, zing and I here the bushes behind me move. I get up walk over to the bushes and investigate. I hear the pop again, this time the zing goes straight past my head. I'm thinking what the hell is this sound. I sit back down and hear the pop, zing and see the bushes move again. I then realise the campers across the river were shooting an air rifle.
    So I jump in the Patrol and scream across the river and pull up in there camp. The rifle no where to be seen but a stack of cans on a stump and their camp chairs positioned so they would be facing in our direction. So pretty much after that I lost it and told the guy he's a fuckwit and to use his brains and shoot towards the hill they are camping right next too. His response. The air rifle cant shoot that far. Now my car was parked within maybe two metres of where the pellets were zinging past. I said to him if one of them had hit my car I would have broken his legs. I left it at that and hurled off back to camp.
    Needless to say they packed up and left in a hurry.
    Other than that, we had an absolute cracker of a time!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

AB (21st May 2018), GQtdauto (21st May 2018), rusty_nail (25th May 2018), Woof (22nd May 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Running creek mate. Funny thing happened not long after that pic was taken. On the other side of the river, to the left out of the pic, maybe 10 metre further in behind the bushes in another camp ground which had two people camping there. So Eric and I are sitting there and every 30 seconds or so I hear a pop, zing and I here the bushes behind me move. I get up walk over to the bushes and investigate. I hear the pop again, this time the zing goes straight past my head. I'm thinking what the hell is this sound. I sit back down and hear the pop, zing and see the bushes move again. I then realise the campers across the river were shooting an air rifle.
    So I jump in the Patrol and scream across the river and pull up in there camp. The rifle no where to be seen but a stack of cans on a stump and their camp chairs positioned so they would be facing in our direction. So pretty much after that I lost it and told the guy he's a fuckwit and to use his brains and shoot towards the hill they are camping right next too. His response. The air rifle cant shoot that far. Now my car was parked within maybe two metres of where the pellets were zinging past. I said to him if one of them had hit my car I would have broken his legs. I left it at that and hurled off back to camp.
    Needless to say they packed up and left in a hurry.
    Other than that, we had an absolute cracker of a time!!!
    No excuse for what they were doing I would have got their rego and rang the coppers , maybe even rang the coppers said you were being shot at and were taking shelter behind the car ,would be ace to see the cops in military gear storm their camp at gun point .
    Pricks like that make it harder for those of us that do the right thing .

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    No excuse for what they were doing I would have got their rego and rang the coppers , maybe even rang the coppers said you were being shot at and were taking shelter behind the car ,would be ace to see the cops in military gear storm their camp at gun point .
    Pricks like that make it harder for those of us that do the right thing .
    Yeah unfortunately, we here of more idiotic things happening around camp grounds more often than not these days.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,002 Times in 3,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah unfortunately, we here of more idiotic things happening around camp grounds more often than not these days.
    Once borrowed a mate's sluggy to try to take care of some pigeons taking over my yard. Set up a target to dial it in, and after putting a hole in the target and straight through the fence behind it thought hmmm maybe this aint the best thing to be using on a suburban block!!

Still got the bloody pigeons bastard things!

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

mudski (21st May 2018)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a very scary thing to have happen. I can understand your response, but it would really shake me up I reckon. I would have probably put a round back in their direction , well out of harms direction from my 45-70 - that would certainly be a redneck reaction but probably well deserved.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Muddy that’s full on !!!!! Now even more so I wish I’d got my weekends right & been there - I would’ve gone off like a frog in a blender at old mate . Actually probably best I wasn’t there cos I would’ve torn their camp apart till I found the rifle then wound up & wrapped it around his head . Whilst that would’ve been quite theatrical it may not have been ideal .

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    That is a very scary thing to have happen. I can understand your response, but it would really shake me up I reckon. I would have probably put a round back in their direction , well out of harms direction from my 45-70 - that would certainly be a redneck reaction but probably well deserved.
    Yeah I did have a about ten seconds of thinking maybe theres someone hiding and taking pot shots at us before I got in my car and went over, and realised it was just two people with not a lot of brain matter between them, and their actions weren't intentional. Just stupidity...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (22nd May 2018)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Once borrowed a mate's sluggy to try to take care of some pigeons taking over my yard. Set up a target to dial it in, and after putting a hole in the target and straight through the fence behind it thought hmmm maybe this aint the best thing to be using on a suburban block!!

Still got the bloody pigeons bastard things!
    Haha! We used to do this when I was a kid, but with the Indian Miners. Being a wog, my dad had the massive vegie patch and the wine grapes. The birds loved the grapes so our after school fun was taking out the miners, sniper style.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (21st May 2018)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To me it sounded like they were breaking twigs for fire wood or something... It was hard to tell as they were across the river behind the bush.
    Then when Mark said it was air rifle it made sense ... The f*****g thing whizzed past his ear.

Next thing you know there is a white angry patrol roaring across the river. Mark gave them an earful. Idiots.

Other than that . Top little getaway. Scored a great spot, weather was tip top the whole weekend. Million star view at night.

On the way home as scooted across mt Stirling to Craig's place ...

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro
    2005 TD42TI

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (22nd May 2018), GQtdauto (21st May 2018), MB (23rd May 2018), mudski (21st May 2018), Plasnart (21st May 2018), threedogs (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My operation went well. Now I'm enjoying the benefits of hospital drugs. PML
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

katwoman (23rd May 2018), MB (23rd May 2018), mudnut (23rd May 2018), Plasnart (24th May 2018)

Page 1242 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 24274211421192123212401241124212431244125212921342 ... LastLast