OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1032 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran out of popcorn........

And the fact that our speech pathologist that we take our son 2 for his speech issues wants 2 charge us 180bucks to write a progress report for my son because we are thinking of trying to get financial help though NDIS...... Supposedly the report is so that the NDIS would have current information regarding my sons speech and language, which supposedly would greatly support his case as she would be able to emphasise the functional impact of his difficulties.

Mind you he had an assessment done only a year ago at the same place which we have been taking him 2 for years and years and years and forked out a shit load of money at already
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Clunk (4th August 2017), GQtdauto (4th August 2017), growler2058 (4th August 2017), rusty_nail (4th August 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    Oh yeah.......but YOU wont be able to help yaself and the bloody thing will be like a sticky hahahahahahaha
    Hey I can't help being helpful and friendly bwahahahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You still here?
    only for some
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waking up yesterday morning with major works being carried out behind our place, the council are putting in a new footpath and some type of guard rail. I knew there was some work planned but thought it was on the other side of the road, not both.
    This effectively stops my rear access to the yard, lucky I spoke with the contractors as there was no notification from council.
    Contractors told me one other guy up the road is in a similar situation and the council won't budge due to safety issues, I realise we don't legally have access it was just a bonus.
    I'll need to move my trailer and caravan (with the PATROL) over the weekend, I've got a place to store it but a PITA not having it handy.
    Once work is completed in about four weeks I'll know where the gaps are (if any) and sneak it back in. Speaking with the contractors I think there may be two options, fingers crossed.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

Clunk (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    yeah but when no-one comments you feckin feel the need to...so it's still there
    You love it cocko

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Dom, this Forum has been going since May 2010 and i have been a member here since the 25th of June 2010. I have been a Mod here since 2012. The great thing about this forum is the Lack of animosity, the Lack of confrontation, the Lack of agro and the Lack of Soapbox behaviour. As a Mod my job is nearly non-existent, the members police themselves and everyone gets along. I have met some great people from this forum and expect many of them to be life long friends. Thats why I'm here and thats why guys keep coming back here. The camaraderie and friendship. Based around a past time of common interested being Patrols and camping and touring.

I am all for Healthy Debate. constructive discussions that provide a positive outcome for the members. The underlying point always must be though is to make sure it is positively constructive for the Forum and the members. Members come here and come here often because they trust that this is a community that they are comfortable in without having to be accountable necessarily.

Your recent threads have brought to the forum not a Positively Constructive debate IMO. It is all well and good to say 'Scroll past" "You don't have to read it" "ignore the thread" but there are many many members that find it difficult to do that. They log on and the thread is at the top of the "Whats New" page and over the last few weeks has drawn considerable traffic, a large percentage of it has been negative feedback from the members. Your response to that is to then quote each and every one of the responses individually and challenge the responses with your Ideology. I would say bordering on Political. i could find the definition of Political in the threads. Ideology and Activism for an ideological agenda.

The threads have not been constructive debate but rather disruptive and i have read many responses from members that arnt happy with the threads or the opinions and its counterproductive.

I would prefer to log on to the forum and see 1 page of Whats New all constructive and in good faith positive towards the members and the membership. To log on and find 2 threads sitting at the top of the whats new full of angst and members on the back foot because your challenging their ideologies and rigorously dictating what could be considered an extreme way of life (Vegan) is disappointing to say the least.

To log onto this thread and find you suggesting that this forum is Rascist and intolerant rocks me to my core. I take particular offence to that. This has Nothing to do with Race or Culture. Step back and take a breathe mate. you are out of line.

I moderated your original Vegan Thread because it was creating animosity and unnecessary unrest. Your a Vegan, i get it, don't come here and preach Vegan. feel free to choose Vegan. Feel free to let everyone else choose not to be vegan. Its interesting that if you had a post count of 10 when you started your Vegan thread i would have seen you as a Spammer and Banned you.... I removed a Thread that was causing issues with way more members that it was helping. I am not sure how that makes me a Soft Cock Patrol Owner but such is Life. I removed your other thread too because i felt it was going to do exactly the same thing. Blow out and create Angst.

Your Welcome here, Your welcome to start threads and discuss topics. Patrol or Not Patrol threads is not really the issue, you can't draw a parallel between a cooking thread about Camp Ovens and a thread about the fundamental belief in Veganism and its doctrine. Deal with it mate sorry.

I have spent more time being a Mod in the last month than in the last 5 years. The hidden message?? Don't claim Free Speech and everyone has a right to post anything, not quite true. nearly but not quite. We do have a Family orientation and an expectation of positive contributions to the forum.

AB is the Admin and the Owner of this forum and has the final word on every single thread. He rarely steps in. He has the final word on your parked threads.

I write this on good faith mate, i am not here for a debate and won't enter into one. This forum Rarely Ever Moderates the members and Rarely removes threads from open discussion, i can think of less than 5 in 7 years (including 2 of yours). Not a bad average IMO. Be here is Good Faith and the forum will remain healthy.
    Blimey, someone must be liking their new phone now..... Either that or jumped on the puter bwahahahahaha

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (4th August 2017), Rossco (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    You are one bloody funny dude Clunk, thanks for this series. Spent the week in the equivalent of a mental asylum within the food manufacturing arena, dealing with the unbelievable, and this just crack the tension, absolutely excellent stuff, keep it coming.
    @PeeBee I think you may have typed too soon old bean lol
    Last edited by Clunk; 4th August 2017 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Blimey, someone must be liking their new phone now..... Either that or jumped on the puter bwahahahahaha
    Computer..... he would of thrown the phone after the word dom
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Avo (4th August 2017), Clunk (4th August 2017), Maxhead (5th August 2017), MudRunnerTD (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still here?
    It appears. Are you?
    RB30, some 2-3 inch lift auxiliary LPG tanks
    Few more mods on the way
    http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/tiger
    https://www.panthera.org/
    Cheetah Outreach

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    It appears. Are you?
    he's always here...... watching, waiting.......... then bam

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

dom14 (4th August 2017), growler2058 (5th August 2017), rusty_nail (5th August 2017)

Page 1032 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast