OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1218 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 21871811181168120812161217121812191220122812681318 ... LastLast
Results 12,171 to 12,180 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tried a couple of other VPN programs but couldn’t get them to work on my computer.
    Have not a single good thing about the iPhone yet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Nasty stammer you have there mate... have you had a Doc check it out?... Oh wait...

(Jeez I am hilarious if I do say so myself, I should be paid for this gig)
    ppppppppppp off.

Actually just back from seeing Doctor 4 this year. No one has a clean bill of health, but let's say it's a pretty good bill and was bulk billed, even better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

the evil twin (6th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that I need it urgently but 10 days to transfer balance from a cancelled Myki Card to a new one. Bloody Gov Departments

Dear Bob,
    Thank you for contacting Public Transport Victoria.
    We write in response to your reference number 496091_367, regarding your balance transfer.
    We have requested $14.33 to be transferred from your myki, card number xxxxxxxxxxxx onto your replacement myki, card number xxxxxxxxx. Please allow at least 10 business days for the balance to be transferred over.
    If you need further information, you can also visit ptv.vic.gov.au.

Regards,

PTV Customer Care
    Last edited by Bob; 6th March 2019 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Not that I need it urgently but 10 days to transfer balance from a cancelled Myki Card to a new one. Bloody Gov Departments

Dear Bob,
    We write in response to your reference number 496091_367, regarding your balance transfer.
    We have requested $14.33 to be transferred from your myki, card number xxxxxxxxxxxx onto your replacement myki, card number xxxxxxxxx. Please allow at least 10 business days for the balance to be transferred over.

Regards,

PTV Customer Care
    10 business days @$14.33 plus every other persons $$$ regardless of sum of money = lots of $$$$ in interest in there back pocket are you surprised
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,765 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This prompted me to check our MYKI, both expire in June and have never been used. Now need to work out how to transfer the massive amount of $10 in each to a new one, unless they can be renewed.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The cheek of some people...
    In the spate of recent fires across a lot of Vic high country, and a lot of areas locked out, there is some arrogant self centred comments l across Facebook and other social media in regards to closures and the long weekend coming up.
    Comments like "Why did they shut that track or camp ground , it's kilometres from the fires!?".
    Or the one that ticked me right off I saw earlier ...
    "Labour Day weekend coming up , ya recon they'd ramp up the effort a bit more to clean it all up ."

If this isn't spitting into the fireys or volunteers faces I don't know what is !
    Some people live under a rock I tell ya. And it's this very group of people that would be the first ones to cry if push came to shove out there , why weren't they saved by the CFA !!

Rant over. Beer time...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

0-TJ-0 (7th March 2019), mudnut (8th March 2019), NissanGQ4.2 (8th March 2019), Rossco (7th March 2019), rusty_nail (7th March 2019), TPC (7th March 2019)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post

Dear Bob,

Regards,

PTV Customer Care
    Bloody Myki. Living in the bush, don't know how to use it or where to get it. we go to the city and just Uber everywhere, too bloody hard.

I flew down to Essendon airport once. There's nowhere you can buy a Myki card anywhere, I had to walk several kms down to whatever bloody road it was to buy a card. Card and credit all expire before we go down again. Bastards.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    The cheek of some people...
    In the spate of recent fires across a lot of Vic high country, and a lot of areas locked out, there is some arrogant self centred comments l across Facebook and other social media in regards to closures and the long weekend coming up.
    Comments like "Why did they shut that track or camp ground , it's kilometres from the fires!?".
    Or the one that ticked me right off I saw earlier ...
    "Labour Day weekend coming up , ya recon they'd ramp up the effort a bit more to clean it all up ."

If this isn't spitting into the fireys or volunteers faces I don't know what is !
    Some people live under a rock I tell ya. And it's this very group of people that would be the first ones to cry if push came to shove out there , why weren't they saved by the CFA !!

Rant over. Beer time...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    I bet those assholes would never volunteer to help out.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,959 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Bloody Myki. Living in the bush, don't know how to use it or where to get it. we go to the city and just Uber everywhere, too bloody hard.

I flew down to Essendon airport once. There's nowhere you can buy a Myki card anywhere, I had to walk several kms down to whatever bloody road it was to buy a card. Card and credit all expire before we go down again. Bastards.
    And to think the Myki system cost over $1.5b (yep, 1.5 BILLION taxpayer dollars) to develop! And now after 10 years they're talking of phasing it out. What a farce.

In Sydney you can still walk up to a ticket machine, swipe your credit card and pop, out comes ya ticket. Not that hard really.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put connies back on trams and trains I say. You'd create some jobs, increase safety, reduce fare evasion, reduce vandalism.

But oh no, that's too bloody logical.

Page 1218 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 21871811181168120812161217121812191220122812681318 ... LastLast