OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1274 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 274774117412241264127212731274127512761284 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 12904

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    working in the back yard, almost finished all the jobs I had and the back decides to go TWING.
    Stuck on the couch now.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

mudnut (19th January 2020), Yeti's Beast (19th January 2020)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    working in the back yard, almost finished all the jobs I had and the back decides to go TWING.
    Stuck on the couch now.
    Yep that got me on my last lot of days off.. A long with a cold to go with it.
    2003 GU TD42 with a few extra ponies

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Am I getting old and cranky or is it just me getting miffed at people asking questions before even making a rudimentary post in the introductions?

Maybe Andy could have this ready to cut and paste so they don't get cramps while typing. LOL

Hi, I am __________ and I own a Patrol.
    hi I am Brad and I own a BT 50
    Oops wrong section.
    Where is the happy section???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeti's Beast For This Useful Post:

mudnut (19th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,808 Times in 5,593 Posts
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    6 blokes head to the West Coast of Tassie for a Dream Family Adventure. 6 blokes with 6 TD42s. What are the chances of 2 of those blokes doing a water pump in Zeehan....... what are the chances of 1 bloke doing a water pump damn it!!!!! What are the chances any of us are carrying a spare?? No chance!!

Currently waiting for 2 water pumps coming down on a truck from Burnie, will refit in town this arvo then back into it.

My pump is a JPC HiFlow which has blown and disappointing. In have messaged JPC and they have offered to ship me another for free. Won't help me in Tassie but will sort that out When I get home.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

0-TJ-0 (20th January 2020), MB (20th January 2020), mudnut (20th January 2020), PeeBee (20th January 2020), rusty_nail (20th January 2020), Winnie (22nd January 2020)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,597 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a delivery re-directed to a commercial address as they would be fully avail to receive it, only to get a text from TNT to say 'sorry we missed you - no one home'???? @MB, @AB, are your troups on holiday? Maybe TNT simply could not be bothered driving out to YG? Add the track and trace response to this this of ' con note number note identified in system - like WTF - how can that be if they have my mobile number and can tell me the parcel was not delivered?

Update, so Bullet Perfomance confirmed the Yarra Glen address, but somehow TNT tried to deliver it to my home address, where I knew no one would be home - this is just unbelievable - someone is telling porkies I reckon
    Last edited by PeeBee; 20th January 2020 at 02:01 PM.
    Manufacturer of the Complete Camp Oven System

Vendor Page: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ar-That-Works/

Tuturial Video's: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ted-on-Youtube

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    6 blokes head to the West Coast of Tassie for a Dream Family Adventure. 6 blokes with 6 TD42s. What are the chances of 2 of those blokes doing a water pump in Zeehan....... what are the chances of 1 bloke doing a water pump damn it!!!!! What are the chances any of us are carrying a spare?? No chance!!

Currently waiting for 2 water pumps coming down on a truck from Burnie, will refit in town this arvo then back into it.

My pump is a JPC HiFlow which has blown and disappointing. In have messaged JPC and they have offered to ship me another for free. Won't help me in Tassie but will sort that out When I get home.
    What caused them to fail?

Cheers Trevor

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petrol prices. I understand it gets more expensive as the economy progresses, but how do you justify $1.30 up to $1.70 in a matter of hours. Unsurprisingly, just before the long weekend.

Thankfully, diesle remains pretty steady but the poor buggers that didn't fill up with petrol early are in for a shock.
    2003 GU TD42 with a few extra ponies

Thanks
    Thanked 4,635 Times in 2,060 Posts
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    I had a delivery re-directed to a commercial address as they would be fully avail to receive it, only to get a text from TNT to say 'sorry we missed you - no one home'???? @MB, @AB, are your troups on holiday? Maybe TNT simply could not be bothered driving out to YG? Add the track and trace response to this this of ' con note number note identified in system - like WTF - how can that be if they have my mobile number and can tell me the parcel was not delivered?

Update, so Bullet Perfomance confirmed the Yarra Glen address, but somehow TNT tried to deliver it to my home address, where I knew no one would be home - this is just unbelievable - someone is telling porkies I reckon
    I'll be there all week mate, happy to take/confirm a delivery for you mate

Sent from my Armor 5S using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (22nd January 2020)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,597 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Nic, its supposed to now be at the local post office, however its a bit big for my wife to man handle, but thats her surprise today I guess!!! I will hear ALLL ABOUT it tonight
    Manufacturer of the Complete Camp Oven System

Vendor Page: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ar-That-Works/

Tuturial Video's: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ted-on-Youtube

In Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,030 Times in 4,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0-TJ-0 View Post
    Petrol prices. I understand it gets more expensive as the economy progresses, but how do you justify $1.30 up to $1.70 in a matter of hours. Unsurprisingly, just before the long weekend.

Thankfully, diesle remains pretty steady but the poor buggers that didn't fill up with petrol early are in for a shock.
    How’s this. On our Vic west coast trip over Chrissy we stayed at Cape Otway for three nights. When leaving we we’re heading west and the closet town with fuel was Lavers Hill so I thought to just go there rather than back track 30clicks to Apollo bay to get fuel I’ll go here.
    Big mistake. $1.95 per litre for diesel! On my entire trip everyone was 30c cheaper. I had to get some so I stopped and this Asian plick came out and mumbled $30 minimum. No fecking wonder why! So I got my $30 and left.
    In hind sight I probably could have made it without tipping up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

0-TJ-0 (27th January 2020), MB (26th January 2020)

Page 1274 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 274774117412241264127212731274127512761284 ... LastLast