OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1095 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 955959951045108510931094109510961097110511451195 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stayed at a cheap $75 hotel/pub room on Monday night while at Taree. At about 3am the bloody fire alarms go off in our room and all the adjoining eight rooms. Woke us up OK and then switched off in about 5 minutes. No fire brigade attended. Back to bed. 20 minutes later same thing again and still no brigade attended. As from a number of years ago, it is a code requirement that all "hard wired" fire alarms be monitored via a fire alarm panel transponder, capable of notifying the fire brigade. I told the the hotel manager the next morning and his response was "Oh well, I'll have to get it checked". YES!
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    This has been pissing me off for years.

I work from home sometimes. Other half comes home from work, walks in "Oh. nothing ready for tea" or "oh, the washing is still there" or something else. Totally ignoring the fact that I've been flat out working and just seeming to think I have time to do house duties as well as my 9-5 work simply coz I'm home. This happens regularly.

Other half works from home sometimes, not as often as me. Worked at home yesterday. I walk in, nothing ready for tea, washing still there. No mention about anything except how hard the day has been, decides to go out and excercise.

I don't care nothing is done or ready, what pisses me off is how I have to have things ready or completed but they don't and that point doesn't seem to be realised.

Thought about starting WW3 over it last night, but kept my mouth shut and just fumed all night and morning. If I mention anything tears start and a reasonable proper conversation can't be had, I end up being a prick coz I've upset them, so I just keep getting told off for doing what they do.

Work's giving me the sh55ts as well.
    I am so going to bite my tongue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @katwoman

You must admit he has a point Kat and besides you woman are a different mob of cattle

I am logging off to avoid getting attacked LMAO

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (2nd February 2018), Woof (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh Dear... Bob, you are soooo screwed.

Well, at least every dude named Bob who lives in Pakenham will be when Kat puts that post up on Facebook
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (2nd February 2018), katwoman (1st February 2018)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katwoman View Post
    I am so going to bite my tongue.

Good, coz with all due respect you don't know the true situation. I really shouldn't have put that up and I guess it's too late to remove it now the post has replies. I'm a bit of a loner, don't have any others to speak to about this sort of stuff and wasn't feeling too forgiving.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    Got woken to multiple blasts of truck air horns, this morning. I had to quickly get dress and headed to the highway to see what was up. I walked a couple of hundred metres when a flock of ten of the mangiest looking, uncared for sheep run out of the roadside scrub.
    Luckily, they ran into my neighbours driveway and I was able to shut the gate.

I walked down to his house and told him that he now had a the flock on his place. He had just got back very late last night from a 10 day trip. He took me to show me his vegie garden. The flock had gotten in from a neighbouring property into his place and decimated all of his vegies and his passion fruit vine, while he was away. I'm throwing stones, while living in a glass house, ( had a horse escape from a paddock when a family member left the gate open), but sheesh! To the new neighbour that owns the flock ; "Fix ya bloody fences!"
    Ring the Ranger, they'll get the flock out of there!

Following a Kelly B Double yesterday, he braked and swerved way off to the left, half the vehicle off the road. He went around a flock of 10-12 geese that had got out of this charlie's farm & onto the highway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

mudnut (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not my problem now. The neighbours will have to meet for the first time and work out what to do about their fences.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good, coz with all due respect you don't know the true situation. I really shouldn't have put that up and I guess it's too late to remove it now the post has replies. I'm a bit of a loner, don't have any others to speak to about this sort of stuff and wasn't feeling too forgiving.
    No, you’re right. I don’t know the situation but you are the one that posted. Always being the ‘worker’ in our household and my husband raising the kids, I DO kind of understand tho. I’m certainly not going to get started as every house is different, but please remember that even tho this forum is male majorities some of us still take offence at that sort of comment. Trust me, I am one of the biggest bitches you would ever meet, be thankful your not married to me. Take a deep breath and tell her you love her anyway.

( and Bob ? Start running )

KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katwoman For This Useful Post:

Bob (2nd February 2018), Clunk (1st February 2018), GQtdauto (2nd February 2018), jack (1st February 2018), mudnut (1st February 2018), PeeBee (1st February 2018), the evil twin (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hey mate,we've all done it tough i'm sure.....shit i reached out the other year,we have some very helpful members here who are willing to listen,,anytime ya need to vent just send me a pm....sounds like ya doing it a bit tough mate....don't bottle it up..it'll eat ya from the inside out...cheers...
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (1st February 2018), GQtdauto (2nd February 2018), MB (1st February 2018), MudRunnerTD (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Girls sure are lucky they keep me around to kill Spiders and all. Another jockey wheel folded for Dad, just keep smiling and roll with the punches :-)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (2nd February 2018), PeeBee (2nd February 2018), TPC (2nd February 2018)

Page 1095 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 955959951045108510931094109510961097110511451195 ... LastLast