OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1094 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 945949941044108410921093109410951096110411441194 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been pissing me off for years.

I work from home sometimes. Other half comes home from work, walks in "Oh. nothing ready for tea" or "oh, the washing is still there" or something else. Totally ignoring the fact that I've been flat out working and just seeming to think I have time to do house duties as well as my 9-5 work simply coz I'm home. This happens regularly.

Other half works from home sometimes, not as often as me. Worked at home yesterday. I walk in, nothing ready for tea, washing still there. No mention about anything except how hard the day has been, decides to go out and excercise.

I don't care nothing is done or ready, what pisses me off is how I have to have things ready or completed but they don't and that point doesn't seem to be realised.

Thought about starting WW3 over it last night, but kept my mouth shut and just fumed all night and morning. If I mention anything tears start and a reasonable proper conversation can't be had, I end up being a prick coz I've upset them, so I just keep getting told off for doing what they do.

Work's giving me the sh55ts as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (30th January 2018), Touses (30th January 2018), Yeti's Beast (30th January 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post

I work from home sometimes. Other half comes home from work, walks in "Oh. nothing ready for tea" or "oh, the washing is still there" or something else. Totally ignoring the fact that I've been flat out working and just seeming to think I have time to do house duties as well as my 9-5 work simply coz I'm home. This happens regularly.

Other half works from home sometimes, not as often as me. Worked at home yesterday. I walk in, nothing ready for tea, washing still there. No mention about anything except how hard the day has been, decides to go out and excercise.

I don't care nothing is done or ready, what pisses me off is how I have to have things ready or completed but they don't and that point doesn't seem to be realised.

Thought about starting WW3 over it last night, but kept my mouth shut and just fumed all night and morning. If I mention anything tears start and a reasonable proper conversation can't be had, I end up being a prick coz I've upset them, so I just keep getting told off for doing what they do.

Sounds a lot like marriage mate , my brother reckons if sheep could cook , women would be stacked ten high at the tip ,and I heard another bloke say if washing machines could put out you'd be chucking rocks at women .
    As for me it's a fifty fifty game and my mother in law was a fantastic lady not the usual clique.

As for you DOM what do you mean having to mig weld with clothes on ? Not the sort of activity you do naked usually !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 644 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snip

(As for you DOM what do you mean having to mig weld with clothes on ? Not the sort of activity you do naked usually !)

Quite right! I've heard of welding flash but friend Dom may be taking it a little too far!!!!!
    Wonder if they make a helmet to suit?
    I AM NOT STUBBORN.........I prefer the term, Singlemindedly independent !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Touses For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (30th January 2018), mudnut (30th January 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully understand where your coming from as I’m often in that situation although my wife doesn’t cry, she just yells and the locks herself in the bedroom. Us men are always in the wrong and we have to accept it lol
    I’ve been divorced and now I just shut my mouth, well most times 🤭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched my old man be brow beaten by my mum & i'm not keen on suffering the same stuff. I'll just keep my mouth shut & do other stuff.

We'll get the last laugh though. I read that the Y chromosome is dying out. They reckon in 4 million years there';ll be no more men, so they can all just go at each other until they're happy I guess.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh at least you get it mate , yep we're always wrong as its always been .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We should start a dedicated thread on this so we could all tell each other the same story. Example - Me "good morning". She "what do you mean by that"?
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    We should start a dedicated thread on this so we could all tell each other the same story. Example - Me "good morning". She "what do you mean by that"?
    Now that's hilarious and so friggin true !

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    may not win the war,but they'll remember my name......
    fighting with a city bearo okricity about a bus stop outside the farm..she says it weill have to take 3 weeks to get shire approval..show em proof that it has shire approval..and gazzetted stop number...(as other daughter catches another bus to a different own but still with them fuckers---gov dept).nup..this dumb fuck tells me it will still take 3 weeks to approve even thou we just did her fucking job...stop number shire approval and googler fuckin mc doogle gps and google mc doogle pic..no wonder we going fuckingh broke in wa....paying people who do nothing.,.
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (1st February 2018), GQtdauto (1st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got woken to multiple blasts of truck air horns, this morning. I had to quickly get dress and headed to the highway to see what was up. I walked a couple of hundred metres when a flock of ten of the mangiest looking, uncared for sheep run out of the roadside scrub.
    Luckily, they ran into my neighbours driveway and I was able to shut the gate.

I walked down to his house and told him that he now had a the flock on his place. He had just got back very late last night from a 10 day trip. He took me to show me his vegie garden. The flock had gotten in from a neighbouring property into his place and decimated all of his vegies and his passion fruit vine, while he was away. I'm throwing stones, while living in a glass house, ( had a horse escape from a paddock when a family member left the gate open), but sheesh! To the new neighbour that owns the flock ; "Fix ya bloody fences!"
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Page 1094 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 945949941044108410921093109410951096110411441194 ... LastLast