OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1136 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 13663610361086112611341135113611371138114611861236 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 14482

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's exactly right @mudski - this 'anti discrimination ' shit is 1 sided . I'm over it all . & as for nsw Regos - a mate of mine told me yesterday that your rego / green slip price depends on your fines history - more fines = dearer rego - his Harley cost $800 + a month ago

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on a FB firewatch group that im a member of that

1. That have absolutely no sense of humor

2. The amount of people that smell or see smoke and post up the where is the fire question without bothering to look on the RFS site and seeing whats happening around them or they just don't understand the concept if there is a fire 20k's away and the wind is blowing towards you, you will more than likely smell smoke and see smoke

Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post

2. The amount of people that smell or see smoke and post up the where is the fire question without bothering to look on the RFS site and seeing whats happening around them or they just don't understand the concept if there is a fire 20k's away and the wind is blowing towards you, you will more than likely smell smoke and see smoke

Same where I live, but with flooding
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (21st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,966 Times in 3,377 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Same where I live, but with flooding
    Sad whats happened in society over the last 30 years. Now so many are instantly outraged or instantly hysterical whenever something they dont understand happens. No grit or sense any more. Dumber to dumber not better or advancing.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

mudski (22nd April 2018), NissanGQ4.2 (21st April 2018), Winnie (21st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thwe most sad part is kunties forgot WWW means world wide web,,,like if ya can post ya can feckin search,....
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (21st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Sad whats happened in society over the last 30 years. Now so many are instantly outraged or instantly hysterical whenever something they dont understand happens. No grit or sense any more. Dumber to dumber not better or advancing.
    Last time we had really heavy rain, but only a minor flood (10-12 meters) a lady at woolies bought 36L of fresh milk. Barely any roads are cut at that level.
    I need to make sure I am home when the river hits 16m. I'm getting worried and moving stuff out of my shed if it looks like it'll hit 25m. I'm usually stuck for 3 days.
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

Thanks
    Thanked 20,716 Times in 8,560 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After Black Saturday down here everyone was on edge so much that calls were made in to the CFA when the moon was on the set of the hills with the glow through the bushes, sunsets and even house lights in the distance of heavy bush areas.

I had the CFA turn up to my house when I was burning off in winter after that day. Too dumb or lazy to even check the situation out themselves, ring 000 quick!!!

Two trucks and 8 people's time taken up for an hour or two...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Behind us Parks we're doing a planned burn all notifications were in and someone from South Australia was driving past on the Hume freeway noticed the smoke and rang his mates who were in their rural fire service who then notified their Victoriastan counterparts somehow bypassing their notification system and dispatched fire trucks .
    The parks workers just looked at the nearest truck heading towards them lights flashing and after about two kilometres the lights went out and trucks turned around .

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Behind us Parks we're doing a planned burn all notifications were in and someone from South Australia was driving past on the Hume freeway noticed the smoke and rang his mates who were in their rural fire service who then notified their Victoriastan counterparts somehow bypassing their notification system and dispatched fire trucks .
    The parks workers just looked at the nearest truck heading towards them lights flashing and after about two kilometres the lights went out and trucks turned around .
    just wow,,,thats all folks
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,966 Times in 3,377 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    just wow,,,thats all folks
    Not only do state govt departments not talk, different departments in same local councils dont (and wont) talk. Fckuing ridiculous but I make good dough because of that. Thanks for your rates. If govt departments worked in private sector they wouldnt last 2 weeks. Sad but very true. Disgraceful money waterfalls all of them.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (22nd April 2018)

Page 1136 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 13663610361086112611341135113611371138114611861236 ... LastLast