OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Patrol GU Y61 service manual INC Supplement I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the manual.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so where is the read me file ?
    There was a good explanation on how it all worked on here a few weeks ago I now cant find it any pointers ? I am about to remove the head on my TD42 I am not looking forward to it !!!!
    I am chasing the over heating problem I have been having . the testing of the coolant Gas in coolant so off with its head !! new radiator (Yes a brass one ) water pump. belts . will fit valve seats if the head is not cracked ! Injectors and a pump rebuild . I don't want to go there again for a while !!! 15 years old freshen up time . thanks to all happy santa

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tip12345 For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (14th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,765 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Tip12345 It’s in the first post of this thread.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I have downloaded and its all a mess as far as I can see.
    I must be doing something wrong ! I have a slow connection and I think it gets corrupted .
    I am not sure what I should be looking at . All the pages are in a random order .
    I would buy a manual from the dealer but at $600.00 thought It was a bit Expensive and A six week wait . I don't like being ripped off .
    Any help would be good

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tip12345 View Post
    well I have downloaded and its all a mess as far as I can see.
    I must be doing something wrong ! I have a slow connection and I think it gets corrupted .
    I am not sure what I should be looking at . All the pages are in a random order .
    I would buy a manual from the dealer but at $600.00 thought It was a bit Expensive and A six week wait . I don't like being ripped off .
    Any help would be good
    There are a few versions there. Some are better than others. All the chapters are there and you really only need the contents page to tell.you which section you need. Once you figure out how the page numbering works at the bottom it will make sense. If you can find one of thr organised ones this will be easier, I am not aware of any that the chapters are corrupted. As long as the chapters are in tact mate you can work with it. The page numbering starts with 2 letters (the chapter) and a page number. Ie. EL23 is electrical page 23

Don t be shy to download more than one and find the one that works best for you. If you get stuck post your question you are chasing an answer to in the forum proper.
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 16th December 2020 at 08:32 AM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Todd, very much appreciate your efforts.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell you what everyone be chasing a decent Manuel to fix our broken ass Patrols

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all well I found the read me file . Most of the problem solved New Computer fixed some of it .
    Now some Questions about it .. How do I find the right manual for my Truck? . is it searched via the vin number ?
    I am struggling with the process of finding the right manual . For my 2005 TD42 . I am feeling very stupid Atm must be the christmass cheer .
    The head is off awating crack testing . new radiator waterpump. fuelpump,injectors allaway being rebuilt .
    Hoping I get this dam thing going properly . thanks to all lets have a better year

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ab,

Tried to download it with Adobe Acrobat but unable to open it, Is their a program required to open this?

Kind Regards Adam...

SORRY FORGOT I DID NOT HAVE WINZIP OPS
    Last edited by JonesPatrol; 28th January 2021 at 04:17 PM. Reason: correction

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ab,

Tried to download it with Adobe Acrobat but unable to open it, Is their a program required to open this?

Kind Regards Adam

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast