OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1132 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211301131113211331134114211821232 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Hey Ben-e-boy do you have any 4G data service you can pick up where you are?

I had to get an internet connection to a client in Geelong who couldn't get anything. They were in a 4G area. I managed to sign them up to an Optus 4G data only plan, it was either 70GB for 80/month or 80GB for $70 a month?????

Got them a 4G router for in the house ($130) and they could all share that 4G connection, worked very well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 764 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    F*****g f**k.
    Someone's hit me from the rear while I was parked up for 15 minutes.
    F****d the large barn door, they hit the left hand side of the spare tyre, and pushed it into the door, and sort of caved the door a little bit inwards. Peeled the outer trim off the door as you can see in photos. My dash cam even registered the impact and it triggered its self on, but whatever / whoever hit me didn't go past the car for the camera to capture it.

Looks like I'll be after a rear RHS barn door.

Same thing happened to me meany years ago, side door on my L300 van, totally caved in by some ahole.

Is it worth bothering the cops with? Do you need to do that for insurance reasons?

Totally shithouse I'm sorry for you mate.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,039 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F*****g f**k.
    F****d the large barn door, they hit the left hand side of the spare tyre, and pushed it into the door, and sort of caved the door a little bit inwards. Peeled the outer trim off the door as you can see in photos. My dash cam even registered the impact and it triggered its self on, but whatever / whoever hit me didn't go past the car for the camera to capture it.

That really sucks, pisses me off when people don't own up to this.
    My misses had someone hit our car in a shopping centre carpark a few years back and fortunately my misses was just walking back to the car as it happened, the guy wouldn't give her his details at first but another guy in the carpark helped and made him.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (16th April 2018), Yeti's Beast (16th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    F*****g f**k.

No good mate. You probable will, but submit a "report only" to the insurance company then decide which way you want to go with claim or not.

Any way, if you need a replacement wheel bracket for the door, I have one off my 08 GU Wag if want it (free) yours to post.
    John
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (16th April 2018)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Insurance premium isn't worth it . I did report to police but won't hold my breath.

Anyways quick gum tree and $170 later i have a replacement door I perfect Nick including the bracket.
    I had to act quick as door was fully gonna leak inside and spare wheel wasn't stable.
    Shit scenario to be in.
    Whoever done it and took off is a C**** act.
    However ... Looking at the car from outside you cannot tell there is any damages unless you look at door alignment . The obvious damage is evident when door is opened.
    So.. there is a tiny chance they possibly looked at car saw nothing and drove away...

Sent from Note 5 using TapaPro
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Hey Ben-e-boy do you have any 4G data service you can pick up where you are?.
    Yeah I can. I'm only about 3-4km from a tower and 12km from the next. Sadly telstra is the best of a bad bunch up here
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

Yeti's Beast (16th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did well Hodge ($170), some yrs back did my rear bumper in, paid excess got the balance of cost to repair which paid for 3/4 of a rear carrier bar. Depends what your need is.
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

Hodge (16th April 2018)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidja View Post
    Did well Hodge ($170), some yrs back did my rear bumper in, paid excess got the balance of cost to repair which paid for 3/4 of a rear carrier bar. Depends what your need is.
    Yeah quick gumtree search and 20 minute drive and back I had a door.
    If my bumper was a tad damaged, would have been a different story.
    2005 TD42TI

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Bidja (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,039 Times in 3,194 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Sydney Barber getting sued for refusing to cut a girls hair as he doesn't do female hair has really pissed me off. A female lawyer took her daughter to the barbers and he refused to cut her hair and said he is not qualified so the bloodsucking bitch is now suing him for discrimination. Sounds to me like she set him up to sue him.
    Why is it ok to have female only hair saloons, female only gyms and even a funeral home that only employs females but as soon as anything is male only it is discrimination.

The anti discrimination laws in Australia are discriminating against men!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (17th April 2018), Maxhead (17th April 2018), mudski (17th April 2018), Touses (17th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    The Sydney Barber getting sued for refusing to cut a girls hair as he doesn't do female hair has really pissed me off. A female lawyer took her daughter to the barbers and he refused to cut her hair and said he is not qualified so the bloodsucking bitch is now suing him for discrimination. Sounds to me like she set him up to sue him.
    Why is it ok to have female only hair saloons, female only gyms and even a funeral home that only employs females but as soon as anything is male only it is discrimination.

The anti discrimination laws in Australia are discriminating against men!
    Yes - all anti discrimination laws are rediculous in that they categorise a partucular type or trait and automatically discrimate against all that do not fall into that category. its all theatre anyway as you cannot make a law that stops people being against some colour or type, only prevent them saying so.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (17th April 2018), TPC (17th April 2018)

Page 1132 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211301131113211331134114211821232 ... LastLast