OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Is there a tutorial for FAST Nissan software, if not how do i find part numbers?

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a tutorial for FAST Nissan software, if not how do i find part numbers?

Hi guys

Installed FAST on my PC. Can confirm it works with W10 64. Is there a tutorial or can anyone confirm following:
    - if i enter my cars VIN and search will it only show the parts to suit my vehicle?
    - What is the easiest way to locate parts and there part number?

For instance Patrolapart shows the following part number for a genuine Nissan Clutch Hose: PART NUMBER: 3085501J10W
    http://patrolapart.com.au/product/ge...b42s-upto-1094

I wanted to search for the clutch listed for my vehicle and see if it matched that number. Using the Illustration menu i was able to locate the part but via the illustration it only shows the Section: 308 and Alternate part number: 30651

What am I doing wrong?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,097 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have it installed but never tinkered with it much.
    I think @mudski uses it a lot. Maybe he can comment .

Sent from S5
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No official tutorial that I know of, there are a couple of basic tutorials on various websites if you do a google search but probably not worth reading.

- if i enter my cars VIN and search will it only show the parts to suit my vehicle?

I believe so

Ring someone like Patrolapart and confirm its right and hope that they send you what you are after. Nissan should also be able 2 give you the correct part number *L*

From playing with it myself I have come 2 the conclusion its a big hit n miss when it comes 2 matching the nissanfast part numbers with part numbers listed from other companys selling original Nissan parts

Sorry I was no real help
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,264 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy_sa View Post
    Hi guys

Installed FAST on my PC. Can confirm it works with W10 64. Is there a tutorial or can anyone confirm following:

For instance Patrolapart shows the following part number for a genuine Nissan Clutch Hose: PART NUMBER: 3085501J10W
    http://patrolapart.com.au/product/ge...b42s-upto-1094

I wanted to search for the clutch listed for my vehicle and see if it matched that number. Using the Illustration menu i was able to locate the part but via the illustration it only shows the Section: 308 and Alternate part number: 30651

What am I doing wrong?
    A lot of the part numbers on Nissanfast are old and outdated. So chances are what you are looking for the part number you find on nissanfast will now be slightly different to what it is now. Im away on holidays at the moment so i cant really run throight it with you but are more than happy to when i get back if you like.
    The hose you need and have linked is a common replacement hose. Its actually beter than what you probably have on there in design. So i reckon the number you find will be different.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    $15au plus shipping for genuine part.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I should clarify. I already had those parts and was using them as an example. as I order online sometimes they only give you the genuine Nissan part number for reference thus wish to use FAST to obtain it.

Sent from mTalk

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    A lot of the part numbers on Nissanfast are old and outdated. So chances are what you are looking for the part number you find on nissanfast will now be slightly different to what it is now. Im away on holidays at the moment so i cant really run throight it with you but are more than happy to when i get back if you like.
    The hose you need and have linked is a common replacement hose. Its actually beter than what you probably have on there in design. So i reckon the number you find will be different.

Thanks. That would be great.
    After clicking around I managed to obtain the full part number by adding the part to a list on the main page. There must be an easier way? Happily though the number for my car matched the Patrolapart num.

Sent from mTalk

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,264 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy_sa View Post
    Thanks. That would be great.
    After clicking around I managed to obtain the full part number by adding the part to a list on the main page. There must be an easier way? Happily though the number for my car matched the Patrolapart num.

Sent from mTalk
    Its not hard to use and is quite quick once you learn how it works.