Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air Opus camper trailer

Hiya

I cannot get signed up to a camper trailer website quick enough!!
    I'm hoping someone has got an air opus camper trailer....

I want to purchase one at the melb leisurefest tomorrow for a show special price

for a trip along the gibb river rd next yr

Wondering if you have travelled accross the Gibb and comment on their success / failures with the Air Opus - chassis / suspension wise

Is there a minimum kind of mandate on type of chassis / suspension you recommend for camper trailers….

Regards

Gavin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav72 View Post
    Hiya

I cannot get signed up to a camper trailer website quick enough!!
    I'm hoping someone has got an air opus camper trailer....

I want to purchase one at the melb leisurefest tomorrow for a show special price

for a trip along the gibb river rd next yr

Wondering if you have travelled accross the Gibb and comment on their success / failures with the Air Opus - chassis / suspension wise

Is there a minimum kind of mandate on type of chassis / suspension you recommend for camper trailers….

Regards

Gavin
    We have the previous model so same base and from our trip through corner country we hit some fairly shitty tracks and washouts and ours held up well only a few problems and none structural just niggles .
    They have come and inspected it and I'm returning it for the warranty fixes and getting it converted to the air inflate while there .
    For the price they are a tough camper even got ours into Wonnangatta no trouble at all , if you have any trouble you have to return it to the factory but that's standard I think , biggest problem with ours is tyres were set with toe out so scrubbed and condensation build up under plastic under window but I believe this stuff has been fixed .