Thread: Help please

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help please

Can anyone help with pic below I have a 2010 gu 3.0L wagon. I noticed oil drips coming out of this hose and black plastic box. It sits above front cross member on engine
    Last edited by Darrin; 15th July 2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Can’t add pic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,451 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Can anyone help with pic below I have a 2010 gu 3.0L wagon. I noticed oil drips coming out of this hose and black plastic box. It sits above front cross member on engine
    Hi mate. your pic did not work. try downloading Tapatalk on your mobile device and upload the pic form there.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say its the little black box that catches the oil when you screw off your oil filter housing.
    2001 GU II ST, 3.0di, Auto, All NADS done, Nissan Snorkel, 50mm Lift, 35's....