OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1377 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3778771277132713671375137613771378137913871427 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,770 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Ahh crap mate! There was someone here, can't remember who now, who put a perspex cover over their roof panel. Looked nifty and would deal with the water pooling issue.
    Thought of that mate. But in hindsight, it was un necessary. Shouldve just left the thing alone. Electrically and physically it was not being harmed at all.... hahahah bloody idiot i am.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    sounds like it was tempered glass mate, that shit is baked into the shape it is, and once its set there is no changing the shape. any penetrations or edge taps and it does exactly what yours did. for future reference though, its pretty bloody hard to break with a front on colision. i remember throwing out a shower screen from tempered glass at work. the boss and i took turns trying to break it with our claw hammers. at least 10 hits and it didnt even mark. then in a moment of clarity he say "oh wait, stand back" tiny little tap on an edge and the whole thing blew to smithereens.
    Bang on mate.
    This thing copped a pounding. Sometimes when hurling stuff onto the roof rack I forget the panel is up there . Once I chucked this massive log up top and it hit the thing smack in the guts and not a scratch was evident.
    All good, like for like panel ordered for tomorrow... Learnt idiotically through this one me thinks.... lol.
    2005 TD42TI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (3rd October 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,764 Times in 2,030 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a outdoor table decent size with a tempered glass sat outside at our last place for a few years then transported out for storage and then back into our current place. Table survived years of use until we moved it. The corner of the glass just tapped the post and yeah Hodge just like the movies it turned into a million pieces.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Would it make ya feel better if I told ya today was the day I fixed the draw that pissed me off for weeks....
    I didn't drill through a solar panel but while holding everything in place(fuck clamps) I drilled straight into my finger....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Bidja (5th October 2021), Cremulator (4th October 2021), Hodge (4th October 2021), mudnut (5th October 2021), pearcey (4th October 2021), Plasnart (3rd October 2021), Rossco (4th October 2021), rusty_nail (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,002 Times in 3,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    We had a outdoor table decent size with a tempered glass sat outside at our last place for a few years then transported out for storage and then back into our current place. Table survived years of use until we moved it. The corner of the glass just tapped the post and yeah Hodge just like the movies it turned into a million pieces.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Same thing JC, tipped my outdoor table on its side and just slightly tapped it down. A waterfall of glass came out haha. Gumtreed anothor outdoor table with 6 seats for $30. Mrs says we dont need the seats. I say yes we do. Get the lot home and put the 6 seats on gumtree for $5 each. Bloke comes over and gives me $30 for them. Free table woo hoo!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (4th October 2021), jay see (3rd October 2021), pearcey (4th October 2021), Rossco (4th October 2021), rusty_nail (3rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My clutch is slipping.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it worn or oil contamination?
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always amazes me the rubber bullet filth....err sorry, Vicpol, dont carry spring punches on their belt for this very reason. The amount of times you see them flailing away with their extendable battens on car windows is ridiculous. Just a little pin punch is all is needed.
    Plassy, they are actually 'bean bags, not rubber bullets' - this is a media invention. Rubber bullets are not authorised for use in Victoria i believe.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,002 Times in 3,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Plassy, they are actually 'bean bags, not rubber bullets' - this is a media invention. Rubber bullets are not authorised for use in Victoria i believe.
    Cheers PB. But I don't much care about the difference. Firing anything like that at what really was a group of civil disobedients is just so off to me. They weren't rioting, looting or throwing molotov cocktails. They were being rude, disrespectful and offensive for which I can't justify the use of that type of force. Yes bring that stuff out when it's full on anarchy but not for being naughty. Don't get me wrong mate I'm no suspporter of the conspiracy theorists or an anti vax yob. I'm fully vaxxed, follow (most) covid directions, use QR codes etc etc but this issue seriously got to me. Cops got their pants pulled down by unnusual protest tactics and responded incorrectly IMO.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,285 Times in 6,437 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

F&$king makes me wild!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Avo (6th October 2021), nissannewby (6th October 2021), pearcey (6th October 2021), PeeBee (6th October 2021), Plasnart (6th October 2021), Rossco (6th October 2021)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers PB. But I don't much care about the difference. Firing anything like that at what really was a group of civil disobedients is just so off to me. They weren't rioting, looting or throwing molotov cocktails. They were being rude, disrespectful and offensive for which I can't justify the use of that type of force. Yes bring that stuff out when it's full on anarchy but not for being naughty. Don't get me wrong mate I'm no suspporter of the conspiracy theorists or an anti vax yob. I'm fully vaxxed, follow (most) covid directions, use QR codes etc etc but this issue seriously got to me. Cops got their pants pulled down by unnusual protest tactics and responded incorrectly IMO.
    OK, 'some' were throwing glass bottles, some were assaulting police(last count there are 13 officers hospitalised, a few with multiple bone fractures), some were firing 1" ball bearings from sling shots into police, some were vandalising vehicles and property along the route - apologies if i got the theme of the friendly peaceful march wrong. Unfortunately all these 'friendly tactics' get a 'happy rinse' by the press in order to drive a theme. If it was my choice the bean bags central material of dried tea leaves would have been replaced with anthrax. The legislation prohibits the marching as it is a defined public health risk - period, end of story, nothing unclear or interpretive, dont march. If you are unhappy about your loss of freedom. jump onto your limp wristed facebook style outlet - like this - and have a bitch and a moan, send yourself a bunch of flowers, draw some smiley faces on the bathroom mirror and simply harden up. Its not forever and will be over as soon as the group who are elected and paid to make the difficult decisions decide the situation is clear enough to warrant a relaxation of movement. I am looking forward to getting out and about like everyone else, but now, I wait and follow the rules.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

Mickhead (6th October 2021)

Page 1377 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3778771277132713671375137613771378137913871427 ... LastLast