OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1263 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 26376311631213125312611262126312641265127313131363 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 14472

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    They must have hated the look of you mate. How did you contain the rage?
    It's a risk I took, like most Patrol owners... And got unlucky mate lol.
    2005 TD42TI

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,260 Times in 6,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They must have hated the look of you mate. How did you contain the rage?
    Have you ever seen Hodge? Lucky they didn't make him tow the Patrol home! ROFLMAO!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

0-TJ-0 (4th December 2019), Hodge (5th December 2019)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Have you ever seen Hodge? Lucky they didn't make him tow the Patrol home! ROFLMAO!!!
    No I haven't. Is he at the 'Makes hitmen tremble' end of the scale, or the 'makes women's knees go weak' end of the scale?

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    off to the doctor today. had chest pressure yesterday, this morning my eyes went wang, now I got a crap of a headache.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Realising I forgot to add a description note when I sent money for a product. DOH!!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    LOL. What in the f*** is this meant to mean ?

'makes women's knees go weak' end of the scale?
    Oh yeah, definitely this. lol

Also, thought I'd point out the full eventful day's worth of story.
    Was on my way up north to camp, meet up with some work mates. Just out of Yea, cops didn't get a root the night before and were in a not nice mood. They charged up their 4x4 radar that morning, as I got flagged into one of their "nets", which already had a few cars in shiny yellow stickers, along with their unimpressed drivers organising tow trucks.

When it was my turn the first thing I copped was a fine for unsecured load on roof rack. I had a plank of timber 170cmx15cmx15cm secured inside the roof basket with 5 large electrical zippy ties. In his books that was not a secured load. Zippy ties were a no go. I showed him a bag of hellerman tyton large zippies I used with it's 50kg rating per tie, but he wasn't buying it. He wanted to see a rated rope or tie down straps or ratched straps...

Then he had a look around the vehicle and began eyeing off tyre protrusion out of the guards. For starters no way known are they protruding, and secondly even if it they are, only a bees cock of the side wall bulge sticks out a little bit, NOT the footprint of the tyre which is the bit that counts. He seemed to have strayed away that once I pointed it out.
    Then I could tell he began to be a little bit agitated as he could not find much on the car... And then BANG his eyes lit up. Where is your front mud flaps ? And I was cornered. Minor defect + unsecured load fine. Got the mudflaps fitted along with radius arm spacers to eliminate scrubbing a week later.

And the biggest kick in the guts, was on my way further north, 40 minutes prior to destination my mate calls me and says his car decided to retire for the day. Turned out to be a blown apart oil pump in the sump (zd30 common rail). And that was the end of the day/trip/weekend ...
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    LOL. What in the f*** is this meant to mean ?

Oh yeah, definitely this. lol

Also, thought I'd point out the full eventful day's worth of story.
    Was on my way up north to camp, meet up with some work mates. Just out of Yea, cops didn't get a root the night before and were in a not nice mood. They charged up their 4x4 radar that morning, as I got flagged into one of their "nets", which already had a few cars in shiny yellow stickers, along with their unimpressed drivers organising tow trucks.

When it was my turn the first thing I copped was a fine for unsecured load on roof rack. I had a plank of timber 170cmx15cmx15cm secured inside the roof basket with 5 large electrical zippy ties. In his books that was not a secured load. Zippy ties were a no go. I showed him a bag of hellerman tyton large zippies I used with it's 50kg rating per tie, but he wasn't buying it. He wanted to see a rated rope or tie down straps or ratched straps...

Then he had a look around the vehicle and began eyeing off tyre protrusion out of the guards. For starters no way known are they protruding, and secondly even if it they are, only a bees cock of the side wall bulge sticks out a little bit, NOT the footprint of the tyre which is the bit that counts. He seemed to have strayed away that once I pointed it out.
    Then I could tell he began to be a little bit agitated as he could not find much on the car... And then BANG his eyes lit up. Where is your front mud flaps ? And I was cornered. Minor defect + unsecured load fine. Got the mudflaps fitted along with radius arm spacers to eliminate scrubbing a week later.

And the biggest kick in the guts, was on my way further north, 40 minutes prior to destination my mate calls me and says his car decided to retire for the day. Turned out to be a blown apart oil pump in the sump (zd30 common rail). And that was the end of the day/trip/weekend ...
    I have to say mate your patrol is probably one of the neatest modified patrol going at its age. It's ashame that sensible drivers yourself are tarnished with the same brush as people like@mudski

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Hodge (5th December 2019), MudRunnerTD (10th December 2019)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,260 Times in 6,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    I have to say mate your patrol is probably one of the neatest modified patrol going at its age. It's ashame that sensible drivers yourself are tarnished with the same brush as people like@mudski

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Unlike those D40 drivers.... Sheesh!

Don't worry @Hodge. I was just having a shit stir.... Love ya mate!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Hodge (5th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,235 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasting my hard earned dollars on purchasing emergency rubber crap for a 2,369km split highway adventure that never needed a single home safe now part :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,672 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the same old story MB, if you didn't carry it, they would blow, and the first time you forget to put them back under the seat, they will blow. Whats a repair bill on a cooked TD42?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MB (8th December 2019)

Page 1263 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 26376311631213125312611262126312641265127313131363 ... LastLast