Quote Originally Posted by sn5013 View Post
Hi mate, what you just mentioned to do is exactly what i did to set the tillix when first installed, it ran great.
have since added the new air box and got limp issues so i went through the tillix install and re-did everything including setting the actuator arm, max boost, running all new hosing, boost leak test etc. regardless of what i do it still hits limp mode at these certain speeds when running 15 or 16psi boost

1800 rpm and accelerate through to 3500 rpm.- this is hard to do in an auto that likes to jump around a bit haha.

Should mention im running the billet demon pro turbo along with a diesel power chip and ad one point had 18psi max running flawlessly and responded very well at 18psi.

if i drop max boost down to 12/13 psi i dont get any limp mode issues under any circumstances but i also notice the performance drop off so trying to find that happy medium.
appreciate everyone input.
So any changes to induction will impact on rate of spool up (eg: speed that the turbine will spin up and can cause an over boost situation).

I have ECPT remap (postal & several live tunes), procharge stage3 h/F turbo, full NADS, max boost 27psi, T&F JT cooler, 4"induction / 9" pod filter and no limp issues. Adjusted actuator rod to improve spool up low down to suit my setup (many hrs of live testing).

So how did you adjust your actuator rod: direction/how much/current "Hg for lever to hit stop? Need to know of your experience and what you have observed.

Suggest you work up boost from 12/13 psi.