Hybrid View

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Spoke with the VASS engineer today about putting thru engineering once the S/C is fitted and what else needs to be done in preparation. He claims I need to install a diesel particulate filter in the exhaust. Does anyone have experience with these? I did a web check and they are big, restrictive and expensive, yet BD says he gets his for a sell price of $250 each - doesn't sound like the same thing. My vehicle is a 1997, and i would have thought it would be exempt, apparently its a change right across the board. Apart from that, nothing else, no brake test as already done, happy days, just hand over the cash./
    Hi PB that's is correct, get a "100 cell cat" for the least resistance to flow, welcome to the new world we live in......

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,750 Posts
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poindexter View Post
    Hi PB that's is correct, get a "100 cell cat" for the least resistance to flow, welcome to the new world we live in......
    Thanks, I will see if this is what BD are supplying - are they as cheap as $250 and restrictive. Greg claims this thing wont blow much due to the forced induction - I really have no idea if thats true or not, but suspect it will make Victoria disappear at WOT!!