Quote Originally Posted by Jackofjr View Post
I went for a drive yesterday and checked out the 17inch wheels at " Offroad Konnection " that Cam Jam told me about $179 each thanks CJ .
Offroad Konnection is just around the corner from " Fourby Fitouts " so called in there as well .

I haven't really looked yet but is there a best /easy way to get wires , UHF aerial coax from the engine bay into the cab .
Removing the plastic from the dash , kick panels, glove box ect to get through the firewall has alway be fairly easy with all my other 4WD's , this Patrol looks to be put together a bit better .
No worries

I used to install all my lights, UHF and the like... gave up on my last car and gave it to an auto-elec to figure out, with my guidance (ie, don't choose the grommet from the floor). Best idea I have had in my opinion.

So - mine goes down to Melbourne at the end of July to have it all fitted - if you can wait, I can take photo's of where they put everything through. It'd be lights and UHF coax that will be poking out - again, I'll be asking for nothing floor level. From what I have heard ,there's a grommet in front of the passenger they use that's reasonably high up. Looking at it, I think they're talking about the large round rubber one but I'll see what happens... Wish I could forgo the rear seats too, but that's not an option I'm afraid for me...