I've been running a LifeP04 dual battery for 3 years using a Redarc BCDC1225-LV as the only charger. Obviously redarc refused to support the charger being run in this way due to no lifepo4 profile, but I decided to experiment early on as the charge profile is close enough for what I need. The only issue I've had is the fact that I need to disconnect the charger every few days to force it into boost mode as the voltage doesn't run low enough for it to detect boost mode is required so I need to force it manually. (Typically my battery is still at 12.9volts or so when it is 90% discharged) I am now looking at either getting rid of the current Redarc altogether and just charging using an Isolator type set-up or moving to the BCDC-1240D when it's released. 25amps is just too slow at times for me to get a fully charged battery. 40 amps with simultaneous solar would suit me fine, there is nothing in the new Redarcs Lithium charging profile that would concern me.

Still early days for my 100a/h LifePo4 at 3 years, but she is still as good as the day I bought it, time will tell I guess. I don't know of any charger that has individual cell monitoring. My battery has it's own BMS attached for cell monitoring and I also use a backup LV/HV shut-off, I also use a Victron BMV-702 to give me an idea of whats going on with the battery, this has an option for temp monitoring, but I've never felt the need to be bothered with it. There is a lot of scare mongering out there regarding LifePo4, that's why I decided to investigate it myself.