OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 936 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 43683688692693493593693793894698610361436 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 14530

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 Times in 5,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Scozzbags that live in my area. Down at my local shopping centre and there's some druggo chick talking to some bloke who's living on Jupiter at the moment, and she's got a boy about 4 years old in the shopping trolley. He looked like a beaut little kid. Anyway she's talking to Mr Jupiter who's talking absolute dribble with his eyes half hanging out, and the kid's being a kid and mucking around as he sits in the shopping trolley, and she cracks it and physically slaps him down and shouts at the top of her lungs "stop being a f*#cking smart@rse" and he's bawling, and she goes back to talking to Mr Spaceballs. I walk past and can do nothing for this boy. Far out, what can you do? Give me that kid now, he's around 4 years old sweet and innocent, give him some love and guidance and he'll turn out a decent person. Leave him with mum for another couple of years and he's the guy who'll be stealing your car or bashing your grandmother in 10 years. Bloody scumbags makes me SO ANGRY and I feel SO SORRY for that kid!! Bloody hell...............
    It starts and ends with education bro ;-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,113 Times in 3,144 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Scozzbags that live in my area.

Down at my local shopping centre and there's some druggo chick talking to some bloke who's living on Jupiter at the moment, and she's got a boy about 4 years old in the shopping trolley. He looked like a beaut little kid. Anyway she's talking to Mr Jupiter who's talking absolute dribble with his eyes half hanging out, and the kid's being a kid and mucking around as he sits in the shopping trolley, and she cracks it and physically slaps him down and shouts at the top of her lungs "stop being a f*#cking smart@rse" and he's bawling, and she goes back to talking to Mr Spaceballs. I walk past and can do nothing for this boy.

Far out, what can you do? Give me that kid now, he's around 4 years old sweet and innocent, give him some love and guidance and he'll turn out a decent person. Leave him with mum for another couple of years and he's the guy who'll be stealing your car or bashing your grandmother in 10 years. Bloody scumbags makes me SO ANGRY and I feel SO SORRY for that kid!! Bloody hell...............
    Makes me sick reading this. Imagine how she treats him at home... F***** druggos. They should have their balls and c***s cut out so the cockroaches can't breed. Or just put them down. Poor kid.
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 11,339 Times in 6,452 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Agreed. Then there is the uneducatable.... Is that a word? Lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What has made you Angry Today???

Bought an ARB fridge slide and fitted it to my new draws....complete waste of time. Due to the height of the draws, and how far back I need to mount the slide to clear the doors, I could not open the fridge lid at all.

Then in frustration I look inside one of my draws and notice that there are fridge tie down points already installed inside the left draw lol, so out with the slide and the fridge will now sit inside one of the draws.

Anyone what to buy an ARB fridge slide in new condition?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bacho86; 18th December 2016 at 09:05 AM.
    2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing a job I hate, painting.
    Was in the garage painting the cornice when Pauly came and got me to watch Pat Callanan do his show on the high country we are intending to explore after Christmas.
    His show was chockers full of so many ads only to cut to an ad break.
    Got so fed up I went back to painting, now that is saying something!
    Cheers
    Macca

7. The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

Winnie (18th December 2016)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,837 Times in 2,735 Posts
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just installed a set of the triple airbags from a well known supplier. Instructions failed to note the brackets are LH/RH, top and bottom brackets are also 'handed" and the air inlet is to be on the outside of the chassis rail, not inside and protected, air lines are 1/4" ex USA and quality is poor - threads fitted with a dried up sealant that didn't seal. Ended up refitting the units with teflon goo but the threads were stripped - more like they can only get installed once - waiting for replacements. Remote twin needle gauge arrived without all the fittings - another call to sort this and then wait for the bits. For the price of the complete kit I expect better instructions and better parts. Right now, 3 weeks later, still cant inflate the bags as waiting for more parts to be replaced. Absolute crap.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,339 Times in 6,452 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sick of thieving little farkers on eBay trying to pull one over me. They automatically think because its eBay they can do what they want and get away with it. I just tell them I have all their details, and after some face book searching I have found on two occasions them bragging about their achievements, I will be passing it onto the police. If its not Aus Post losing parcels its this, and its getting worse as of late and happening on a weekly basis. The most annoying thing is, its for cheap items under $10! WTF! Some people are keen! I've even started taking photos of each parcel I pack for reference. Which takes a lot out of my time to do. I'm gonna snap soon I reckon and totally lose my ship at the next loser who tries it. Kinda getting over this.
    The good thing I suppose out of this is seeing some of the responses when I have caught them out.
    Last edited by mudski; 20th December 2016 at 10:27 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

jay see (20th December 2016), katwoman (20th December 2016), Sir Roofy (20th December 2016), threedogs (20th December 2016), Touses (20th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,824 Times in 2,056 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scozzbags that live in my area.

Down at my local shopping centre and there's some druggo chick talking to some bloke who's living on Jupiter at the moment, and she's got a boy about 4 years old in the shopping trolley. He looked like a beaut little kid. Anyway she's talking to Mr Jupiter who's talking absolute dribble with his eyes half hanging out, and the kid's being a kid and mucking around as he sits in the shopping trolley, and she cracks it and physically slaps him down and shouts at the top of her lungs "stop being a f*#cking smart@rse" and he's bawling, and she goes back to talking to Mr Spaceballs. I walk past and can do nothing for this boy.

Far out, what can you do? Give me that kid now, he's around 4 years old sweet and innocent, give him some love and guidance and he'll turn out a decent person. Leave him with mum for another couple of years and he's the guy who'll be stealing your car or bashing your grandmother in 10 years. Bloody scumbags makes me SO ANGRY and I feel SO SORRY for that kid!! Bloody hell...............
    Find out where she lives and report her to DHS.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,824 Times in 2,056 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Ture, but I regularly use "it all starts at home"
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 3,129 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody banks..
    Just had a phone call from our main institution people choice CU about a home loan enquiry I made months ago.
    They can do 4.2%pa.
    Rung the current guys.. 5.1%....
    Geeze..
    On a better note I've requested to have my loan reviewed to see if they can better the rate.. I bloody hope so or I'm serious going hunting for better..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Page 936 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 43683688692693493593693793894698610361436 ... LastLast