Was cool & windy when we stayed a night at that Lake Argyle resort. Didn’t do much for me, but then caravan parks rarely do. So anyway if you are going across to Kununurra & Lake Argyle there is a ‘must do’ when you’re there. We didn’t do it but will next time we’re up that way ‘cos everyone I know who has done raves about how good it was .... The Triple J boat trip down the Ord river from Kununurra to Lake Argyle. Can be done both ways or one way with coach return. Keep River NP has some spectacular walks, The Bungles (best seen at ground level IMHO) are without comparison, & there is some great stuff up around Wyndham too (including a small laid back caravan park which was one of the few I actually enjoyed. If you went straight up the guts & across the Tanami to the Kununurra/Wyndham/Border area you could easily fill your 5 weeks & not see/do everything. The Gregory NP has some good free camping at Big Horse Creek campground 10kms from Timber creek. Easily accessible, loww cost with facilities & a good base for some 4wd day trips.