0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwdpatrol View Post
    Have same issue
    Bloody dangerous when driving on the road
    My 2015 Y61 has a switch to turn it off
    So thats what i do now and it so much safer to drive
    Hate it when computer wnat to take over what i as the driver want to happen
    Dumb designers
    Now this is strange as TC should not come in to play unless one of the wheels is spinning. Have you modified anything on the suspension, different tyres or added things like roof rack etc? Otherwise you should take it back to Nissan to have it corrected/checked. I have a suspicion that this is a result of Nissan making "VDC" (Vehicle Dynamic Control aka Electronic Stability Control) too sensitive to body roll and also since they use this system accross the whole range of cars something is amiss in the Y61. Do you get the amber light VDC flashing on the dash when that happens? Any chance these problems have started after you disconnected the battery for some electrical work etc.
    It is entirely possible the EPS/VDC steering wheel sensor needs to be reset/recal again.

BTW, we can thank Victorian government for this crap in the first place as Nissan would not fit tech like that to what is essentailly obsolete, dying vehicle platform/series. It looks like Patrol's body roll is simply incompatible with this shyte however these things can be tweaked so it appears another feck up by famous Nissan.

If it was mine I know what I'd do, out comes the fuse which powers this entire nonsense (better trip the fuse and insert it back in case insurance company decides to look in case of accident).

IMHO if one needs ABS/EBS/VDC/ESP or other electronic crap to stay on the road then return the drivers licence. People crash their cars because the do stupid things behind the wheel and no amount of technology can fix that, it just makes worse for everyone else. Fark the cars which park themselves or worse drive themselves what a future, time to walk again....

Regards
    Last edited by Rumcajs; 24th December 2015 at 04:44 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bazzaboy (25th December 2015), BigRAWesty (24th December 2015), Sprock (25th December 2015)