User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King springs

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have king springs and bilstein shocks, they are great, front KDFR- 42HHD Rear KDPR- 58LP, the fronts are the heaviest they make for a patrol, that's what they recommended, but they make the front stick up a little more than the rear which are 300kg progressive, the hd would have been enough, I just put a 15mm spacer in the rear and that levelled it up
    2010 TB4.8, 5 speed auto TI Wagon, Beaudesert ceramic coated Extractors and 2 1/2 inch exhaust, 3inch lift, BP-51 shocks, Black hawk radius arms and drop boxes, Road Runner Offroad billet alloy draglink, Boss air bags, 295/70/17 KM3s, Redarc Gauges, GME XRS UHF, Autometre fuel gauge, Alpine head unit with offroad maps, Carbon winch, Opposite lock bull bar, Light Force Strikers, Safari Snorkel, Duel long range tanks, work in progress.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spacers are cheap to buy. Ill keep that in mind if mine does that.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 Times in 2,062 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyg View Post
    I have king springs and bilstein shocks, they are great, front KDFR- 42HHD Rear KDPR- 58LP, the fronts are the heaviest they make for a patrol, that's what they recommended, but they make the front stick up a little more than the rear which are 300kg progressive, the hd would have been enough, I just put a 15mm spacer in the rear and that levelled it up
    Do you run the rubber insulators on the front.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes just the standard front insulator.
    2010 TB4.8, 5 speed auto TI Wagon, Beaudesert ceramic coated Extractors and 2 1/2 inch exhaust, 3inch lift, BP-51 shocks, Black hawk radius arms and drop boxes, Road Runner Offroad billet alloy draglink, Boss air bags, 295/70/17 KM3s, Redarc Gauges, GME XRS UHF, Autometre fuel gauge, Alpine head unit with offroad maps, Carbon winch, Opposite lock bull bar, Light Force Strikers, Safari Snorkel, Duel long range tanks, work in progress.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paulyg For This Useful Post:

jay see (23rd August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    Don't confuse having someone else re-sell their springs with making them FOR someone to that brands specification.
    Just because they're made in the same factory doesn't mean that they're the same spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Been trying to get that across to mates for years, a bloke has some shizzen shocks, "made in the same factory as Tough Dog" he doesn't understand they are a totally different spec, that's why they are 1/2 the price!

I have had King springs in 2 vehicles from 2005, never had an issue with them. I would definitely be buying Kings again.
    Last edited by macca; 23rd August 2014 at 07:06 AM.
    Cheers
    Macca

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of the AORC and off road racers swear by King Springs so that should tell us something .
    U have 4 choices in life :U can like it; lump it; love it or shove it, take your pick and stick to it !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12