Thread: Todd Carney

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only in the NRL. LOL
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not like him he has broken laws and stuff in his previous wrong doings and needs punished for that and he did. and think he's a bit over rated but I'm going to say this. it may be gross but it's not illegal we all have done stupid ship when drunk and having played in a footy team you do get caught up in lewd crude behavior and not think about it. Having personally been involved in these sort of pranks (i didnt drink my own piss but have pissed over stalls etc seen stuff on footy trips Id tell you around a campfire on a boys trip but not over the net i can sympathies with him. I just wish people would lay off the footy stars this stuff has always happened and was men just being men nothing to do with the money etc it just wasnt news worthy or recorded
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sometimes it takes a lot of guts to say to yourself hey booze and i don't go that well together I should stop then stop doin it. on a lighter note bear gryllis drink your heart out.
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the players are not allowed to bet on themselves or teams while playing but who is to say he had a bet on to play with himself and do what he did ? Could of won big for that effort !
    The price of excellence is dicipline , the cost of mediocrity is dissapointment .

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    I do not like him he has broken laws and stuff in his previous wrong doings and needs punished for that and he did. and think he's a bit over rated but I'm going to say this. it may be gross but it's not illegal we all have done stupid ship when drunk and having played in a footy team you do get caught up in lewd crude behavior and not think about it. Having personally been involved in these sort of pranks (i didnt drink my own piss but have pissed over stalls etc seen stuff on footy trips Id tell you around a campfire on a boys trip but not over the net i can sympathies with him. I just wish people would lay off the footy stars this stuff has always happened and was men just being men nothing to do with the money etc it just wasnt news worthy or recorded
    I can see your argument mate. However these blokes are getting a motza to play and represent their clubs. Gone are the days where you still had to work and play footy and footy trips were like you describe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

PMC (29th June 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he wasn't a footballer of any code that pic would of done the rounds with a caption like "look at this d!ckhead" or something similar.
    These blokes are supposed to be above all this crap and they know it, so to act like this bloke is unacceptable and he has set fire to a whole lot of bridges!
    Cheers
    Macca

9. The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

PMC (29th June 2014)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NP99 View Post
    These blokes need minders, they can't look after themselves, $700,000 a year.
    What he did in the picture is for him to decide upon, I find it more offensive that someone took a picture and published it.

http://www.fanatix.com/news/image-nr...-mouth/275573/
    Folks,

Those of us with daughters, would you want your daughter going out with this parasite on the arse of society.

PS, there is only one cure for fark-knuckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

PMC
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if anyone here gets done drink driving or in a weekend punch up would you get sacked?
    he's no role model and he's used his chances should have learnt the first few times and who ever took the photo and post it should neck themselves. What goes on tour stays on tour
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to macca86 For This Useful Post:

NP99 (29th June 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Person who took the pic probably got paid 5 to 20 grand by one of the media outlets for the scoop .
    The price of excellence is dicipline , the cost of mediocrity is dissapointment .

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bit of your own piss never hurt anyone Couldn't be any worse than drinking XXXX bwahahahahah

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast