Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny stories....now

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My turn..... I grew up in the Mojave Desert in Southern California (USA). When I was about 10 years my best frield and I were camping in desert right behind my parents house. We decided it would be cool to light a giant tumbleweed on fire. Big mistake. This tumbleweed was at least 50CM tall. No sooner that we light it the wind picks up. Picture two ten year olds chasing a huge ball of fire through the desert that hadn't seen any rain for 6 months. Luckly for us the wind died down enough for us to stomp out the fire. I can't remember what kind of lie we told to my parents to explain why the bottom of our sneakers were melted, but it worked. We didn't get an any trouble. My friend and I to this day still to this day laugh about that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a crack up, great stories everyone!

I'll have to think of some and get back to you's but It's gonna be hard top these ones...hahaha

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't think this story was funny at the time but I do now!

When I was about 14 or 15 I had a secret stash of "lady" mags hidden in the bush near my home. One day a couple of mates and I were in our secret spot checking out the mags for about the 100th time, then we headed back to my place. I didn't know at the time that one of my mates had taken the "Miss November" centrefold out of the mag and put it in his pocket. When we got back to my place, my old man was in the shed and I think mum was in the house somewhere. My mate with the centrefold in his pocket pulled it out and pegged it up on the washing line in the back yard. When I saw what he'd done and sh*t myself! I ran to tear it down but my mate spun the washing line around and I was chasing it around and around like an idiot. He kept it perfectly matched to my pace so I wasn't gaining on it and was just running laps around the washing line panicking that my parents would come out and catch me with this picture. I didn't think at the time to stop and just grab the washing line!! Cracks me up now, but not at the time.
    Lol...... Nice one. Some mate?.

Where I grow up as a kid that would have got you a smack in the teeth.

Hmmm The golden years..........?

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may be one of those "had to be there" stories but we will see how it goes. Does anyone remember the TV adds that had the extremely unusual "funny" car accidents which was an insurance ad. One night our family was watching tv and one of those ads came on.

It was the advert where a couple are driving along a road and next minute someone throws a ball for their dog which flies off the cliff down the hill and over the road. The dog chases the ball, jumps off a 10 foot cliff through the sunroof of the sports car and lands perfectly in the centre console of the car. The couple scream and go off the road over the jetty and flying into the lake. Then the music plays "lucky your with AAMI" or something like that.

Next minute Mum says "you know what, that could happen so easy. I bet that happens all the time. People should be careful with there sunroof open".

We all look at eachother and piss ourselves laughing. WTF mum how the hell could that happen, what would the chances of a dog jumping off a cliff landing perfectly in the car through the sunroof. Then she says "well it could happen easily, what if It's in the country and a dog is sitting on a fence post and jumps as the car goes by. By now we are rolling around the ground laughing, WTF, what kind of dog sits on a fence post waiting for a car to drive by to try and jump through the sunroof....hahahahha

Mightve been one of those had to be there stories but man that was a crack up, mum cracked it and walked out of the room, we were in tears for days after that!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Locks, your mum is correct there is a very rare dog that does that, it is call a "Post Setter" not to be confused with a "Irish Setter"
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    Hey Locks, your mum is correct there is a very rare dog that does that, it is call a "Post Setter" not to be confused with a "Irish Setter"
    Classic!

We couldn't just explain to her that you would have more chance winning the lotto then a dog jumping off a cliff thorugh the sunroof and landing on the console.

She did cop a lot of grief for a very long time after that, poor mummsy!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also had horse sh*t stuffed in my mouth by these "mates" once but I got my own back by hitting one flush between the eyes with a yonnie!

Ahh childhood.....don't ya just love it? Glad we behave differently now. lol.
    Did that one too Plasy. Skipped a yonnie across the river to the other side and hit my mate fair in the head. Cost him a couple of stitches.. LOLOLOL
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    Did that one too Plasy. Skipped a yonnie across the river to the other side and hit my mate fair in the head. Cost him a couple of stitches.. LOLOLOL
    What the hell is a "Yonnie", never heard of them
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    What the hell is a "Yonnie", never heard of them
    Doh, Doggie. It's not Latin.

It's a flat stone that you can skim across the water and it skips quite a few times before it sinks. It's gravity that makes it sink you know?

U can use these flat stones (yonnies) to play skip tor.

Us old Victorians know what it means, hey Plassy. Oops, gave too much away. Car'n the Dockers! LOL.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, sneak into his daughter's room or steal his beer?

Sounds like suicide either way mate!! LOL!
    yeah I reckon he thought you had already been with daughter and were quenching thirst after the deed. No wonder you got death stare.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast