OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Victorian Meet up on the 11th 12th 13th October Lucas is coming over from Tas

Thanks
    Thanked 13,547 Times in 6,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    Daz, was that Barkley River Jeep Track?

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

No in the Wombat state forest. BRJT is very very different to that.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liftlid View Post
    I've only done that track in the dark don't know what the hill looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Poos come out

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app
    Lmao. I've done it in the dry and the wet and the snow and in the dark in the snow! Great drive every time. Going down in the dark in the snow was pretty feral though I will say for free!! Torch out the window at the switchback to the metre high step downs! Hell yeah!!!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok guys doing my research I am picking somewhere with good tracks central to allot of quality driving of all types near woods point.

I have camped at this location a number of times and it has Heaps of good space, a river and a brand new Toilet.

Location will be KNOCKWOOD RESERVE CAMP GROUND North of Woodspoint on the Mansfield Woodspoint road.

I will jump on my computer and start a new thread with all the details and a couple of Map Grabs from Hema

This will be a great weekend for all and plenty of quality driving to suit everyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,450 Times in 6,269 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So keen mate! I think a front locker would make that track a lot easier on the car. Could have got up most of the steps with a run up but it would be so harsh on the car, guaranteed to break something.
    Post up a map location.
    I'm in the market for a 3g ipad for gps so will be in contact with Drew about that soon!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    So keen mate! I think a front locker would make that track a lot easier on the car. Could have got up most of the steps with a run up but it would be so harsh on the car, guaranteed to break something.
    Post up a map location.
    I'm in the market for a 3g ipad for gps so will be in contact with Drew about that soon!

Here is the new Thread. I did not want to embed the details into page 50 here or we would be forever finding it.

Go here people

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...879#post420879

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536