Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZD30 Di Diesel Chip - No Limit Tuning

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't need to spy just follow Forum protacol and ask away. no need for covert ops here LOL
    I have DP chip and very happy on a 3 ltr Di
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get over the feel good factor of purchasing Australian here is a little info for ya.
    DPchip, Diesel Smart, ChipExpress for example are apparently resellers of DTE System GmbH the German Diesel tuning system.
    See the pic apparently Diesel Smart ™ chip for ZD30 Di removed from its enclosure.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 11,352 Times in 6,458 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who rocked your boat? Just quoting the obvious about buying from No Limit in Germany. The say they will warrant your engine if it dies because of their chip. I'll bet my house that they won't. No betting my car. I love my car more than my house I like the use of the word, apparently too.

I had to laugh though about a comment made by diesel smart claiming their chip will stop ZD30 Di detonation. I must find that post...
    Last edited by mudski; 27th May 2013 at 09:39 PM.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zedly View Post
    Howdy all , I have just joined to look into this "no limit" module and came across this post ! I own the baby zd30 navara )

Now I'm working out how to get more ponies from her - done the snorkel, uni filter, a s/s 3" exhaust, egt and boost gauges so I'm ready for the "chip" ! I have to agree full heartedly with MUDSKI "this happens all across the board" Mudski -so called fellow Australian's "f'n us up the a hole" with huge mark ups ! grr I am so glad we have a chip now to stick it right up them !

I am going for this chip and will be tuning it on the dyno when she goes in for injectors and full timing chain kit gears etc..
    So I will keep you all posted with the results, we will have the dyno stats I got on the dyno when I fitted the mentioned accessories so we will know first hand just how hard we are being f.u.t.a with these over priced modules from our so called "fellow Ausies" !

And if it works like I hope it will I plan to go out of my way to rave about this product on as many sites as I can and to these other a'hole chip companies ! fingers crossed , zedly
    Hi Zedly, how has your dyno run gone as may also take a plunge and get one of these along with a 3" exhaust and the pyro egt and boost gauge?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12