OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GQ 4 inch lift + 2 inch body - what do I need???

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given the choice I'd go extended lower rear arms as Growlers mentioned (I also think there the stronger option but some may disagree there).

A pair of adjustable upper rears would be handy for altering diff angles but not altogether necessary.

Drop boxes are IMO the best & cheapest option & caster correction bushes are generally not required when using boxes with a 4" lift.

Super flex drop arms are the goods but are not a necessity either (there bloody pricey as well)

Extended brake lines are a must have but I'd go with Growlers on this also & just get a new rear unless your really hooked on new braided ones.

Rear Brake Proportioning Valve bracket is a must have also.

Front and rear adjustable pan hard are a must have along with an adjustable steering arm to re center your steering box & correct your steering wheel.

Your sway bar links can simply be extended to suit & well be fine as long as there done correctly. A 4" extension is required for the rears with a 4" lift & 2" for the front. Some choose to ditch there sway bars altogether & are happy with there Rigs road manners, I however would choose to keep them both & run after market pin type sway bar disconnects in the front & in the case of no factory disconnect I'd run the after markets same as the front.

Your spring & shocker choice is really up to the individuals taste & requirements IMO.
    Last edited by patch697; 7th January 2012 at 01:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12