4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I want a set of Renagade sliders

0 0%
  • Yes I want a set of Suberbin sliders

1 25.00%
  • No I'm a skirt and don't go off road

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock sliders group buy. Expression of intrest.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    bump. come on people whats wrong?
    too far away for me mate.... sorry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How thick is the tubing? I dont use the book of face. Cheers

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2" wide, 3mm thick.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well 3 people have confirmed they want a set. Just need 2 more to place an order.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know if they'd fit on an MK? If so, might be interested...

Thanks
    Thanked 13,566 Times in 6,624 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, i know that you have made it clear to XRO that its "product before cash" but i was around and very active on Patrol4x4 when Brandon did the big dirty. I watched with interest as the Mods from there made every effort to invite Brandon to explain himself, even locking the thread for a while but Brandon basically abandoned his thread and his Vendor's thread went from pages of orders to pages and pages of bad feedback and just poor form on his part.

Brandon only turned up on his thread once and that was to post his facebook address and without another word of apology, explanation, defence, he was off again. His products looked great but his business practice and lack of commitment to ethical standards and accountability left allot to be desired.

How does having a customers car in his workshop, cash down for 2 months ($2,000+) without explanation or action, when the customer finally gave up and cracked it he turned up to recover his car and found parts missing off his car and being "borrowed" onto other XRO customer cars. No regrets and no apologies were forthcoming. The parts missing were not XRO manufactured items but rather nissan car parts!!

The Mods from Patrol4x4 finally locked the threads and finally removed them from the forum, they removed any reference to XRO which is a shame cause i would be happy to post the links here for your interest. Believe me it went for 10 or 15 pages.

I am not sure that Brandon and XRO deserve the support of members of this forum or our industry in general, Sorry Peacemaker, i know your intention is good but Fark him! Find someone else to do your barwork. Give XLR8 from here an opportunity to manufacture a group buy quantity of sliders, he contributes to this forum and deserves the business if he is interested.

Brandon and XRO were given plenty of chances to front up and explain. To this day he has not bothered.

My 2c
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (12th September 2011), growler2058 (12th September 2011), patch697 (12th September 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Hey guys, i know that you have made it clear to XRO that its "product before cash" but i was around and very active on Patrol4x4 when Brandon did the big dirty. I watched with interest as the Mods from there made every effort to invite Brandon to explain himself, even locking the thread for a while but Brandon basically abandoned his thread and his Vendor's thread went from pages of orders to pages and pages of bad feedback and just poor form on his part.

Brandon only turned up on his thread once and that was to post his facebook address and without another word of apology, explanation, defence, he was off again. His products looked great but his business practice and lack of commitment to ethical standards and accountability left allot to be desired.

How does having a customers car in his workshop, cash down for 2 months ($2,000+) without explanation or action, when the customer finally gave up and cracked it he turned up to recover his car and found parts missing off his car and being "borrowed" onto other XRO customer cars. No regrets and no apologies were forthcoming. The parts missing were not XRO manufactured items but rather nissan car parts!!

The Mods from Patrol4x4 finally locked the threads and finally removed them from the forum, they removed any reference to XRO which is a shame cause i would be happy to post the links here for your interest. Believe me it went for 10 or 15 pages.

I am not sure that Brandon and XRO deserve the support of members of this forum or our industry in general, Sorry Peacemaker, i know your intention is good but Fark him! Find someone else to do your barwork. Give XLR8 from here an opportunity to manufacture a group buy quantity of sliders, he contributes to this forum and deserves the business if he is interested.

Brandon and XRO were given plenty of chances to front up and explain. To this day he has not bothered.

My 2c

Great post MR, that was the main reason I did not order once I found out they where XRO. Everyone deserves a second chance but I think this bloke had about 50.
    I remember the discussions on the other forum....not pretty.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G/day all...

Yes its your friendly good old Super Mod giving you all the heads up that as soon as I finish typing this post I will be locking this thread.

After doing some research on this fellow we have decided we (the forum Admin) DO NOT wish to support XRO or there products.

Our apologies to Peacemaker as I know this was done with the best of intentions & to those who wish to participate in this buy.

If anyone of our members has a product (like rock sliders for example) & would like to put there feelers out for interest in a bulk buy like this one here, we will be more than happy to hear from you.

Best regards
    Paul

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

AB (12th September 2011), growler2058 (12th September 2011), Maxhead (12th September 2011), MudRunnerTD (12th September 2011), Sir Roofy (12th September 2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12