Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,738 Posts
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PeeBee Gq Wagon Dual Cab chop

I will start with the first stage of release from the shed after a two year conversion from wagon to Dual Cab. Unlimited thanks to @MB for his patience and allowance of this project to be commenced and completed within his large shed - could not have done it without you. Extended to a number of the wider NP group including AB, Rossco, Matfew, Mudrunnertd, winnie a to name a few, apologies if i have left anyone out. I will follow these with the start through to completion when I get windows of opportunity. Vehicle is off for another round of Vass certification on March 18, so I am keen to get this sorted once and for all.rear full.pngFront view.pngRear view.pnggeneral shot.png I will say the task is not a simple one, needs far more hours than you can imagine and a bucket of cash you are happy to burn. The result is worth the effort - can't believe I actually said that! Numerous times I spat the dummy and then picked it back up from the oil and mud and metal and stuffed it back in the mouth as once you start its either complete it or scrap it. This was a ground up build, body off and donor body installed, and chopped/painted.
    Hope you enjoy the journey.
    The vehicle is actually charcoal in colour however the lush bush reflection suggests it the green colour originally avail, which looks good as well. The bonnet is sprayed in the same colour, just has a layer of dust on it.
    Last edited by PeeBee; 28th February 2024 at 04:22 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (28th February 2024), Cremulator (28th February 2024), MB (28th February 2024), Winnie (28th February 2024)