Threaded View

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,851 Times in 2,738 Posts
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Darren, the time taken to number and document all the cables at the fuse box is a bit redundant as the individual fuses are LED illuminated if they blow and I have taken the time to only run 1 wire per circuit, so if the fuse blows i will know immediately which circuit is at fault. Regards fires, well, I am very experienced at hitting isolators at the batteries now and also ripping battery terminals off in confined spaces! I wont bother with the fuse lids unless they fit easily, let alone labels.

I also have a weird noise happening on start up from the A/C pump area. It sounds a lot like a belt sticking and releasing from a surface for maybe the first 5 minutes then it disappears. I can't find a fault with the a/c pump or clutch and its all working well - put it down to the super stiff 8 rib belts getting some sort of 'permanent set' when it sits for a while - like the old cross ply tires that needed 2klm to push the flat spot out on start up - then as it does a few laps it heats up a bit and disappears - weird. I will see if i can video it and post it. Like I said, nothing detrimental happening, maybe just the way it is?

Anyway, I am cleaning out the garage at the moment and will then get into the 3 wires issue and non working accessories later this week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (22nd July 2020)