Afternoon/Morning Folks,

I am having a new issue with my trol. My rear difflock would not engage whilst off road the other day (light just stayed flashing...in 4l below 7kmh) so I had a look at the solenoid on the bulkhead and it has power at each terminal (changes which one with switch as I assume is correct), however the vacuum I feel on either of the front pipes is barely noticeable but I have no clue how much suction there should be...enough to feel very easily i would imagine rather than this tiny amount i do have.

This is obviously annoying but not so much a "problem" I couldn't temporarily live with, however, today I get in the truck in normal 2wd use and as I pull out of my drive slowly, the diff lock light starts flashing AND then there is a binding feeling at the rear along with an obvious heavy driveline clunk which suggests to me the difflock was randomly trying to engage. I thought the ecu for the diff lock prevent it from even trying to engage when in 2wd?

It did the same on the way home too so now I am thinking it is pretty sketchy to drive!

Any help appreciated?

p.s. I have had the rear up to see if the diff lock is actually on but rear wheels turn opposite directions when spun so I assume it is off as it should be. The vac lines look pretty fresh as do the clamps...