Don't drive a patrol, yes it's a Toyota,
little to no info over there, as those that do know don't frequent forums, where as it seams plenty of patrol with slimar mods do

I'm a do everything myself person, with pretty much the skillet and tools to do it,
I don't do everything myself because I'm tight, I just like to know the quality and that I control the dead line,

Have 3 kids that love 4wDriving as much as I do, and we don't shy away from the challenge

I drive a 90modle hilux (had new current sharp but downgrade to sum upgrade to me as it's more me, I'm not a plastic car lover, I'm more parched to chrome bar cars)

Got the car it was a plane Jane hilux, 31" tyres and 2" lift, factory J arm steering and 4.3 3rds with 3L engine, maxed out on lift and tyres without engineered (factory 29" tyres)

I've since fited
front
2" drop hangers
3" springs
2" extended shackles
moved diff fowards 30mm
Crossover steering
12" long travel shocks
4.55 lsd centre

Rear
3" springs
2" extended shackles
Rear diff pushed back 16mm
12" long travel shocks
4.55 lsd centre
33" toyo O/C m/t

Future planes for the car
Drop lift down from 7" total over stock, to 6" over stock by upping tyres size and dropping lift down, widening track, and moving front and rear axels out

The plane is
37x12.5 tyres (4" lift)
2" lift long travel leave spring with 2" drop hangers front
3" lift long travel leave springs rear
On either
patrol diffs front and rear,
80 series front, ifs hilux rear
Both are 1600mm wide and came factory with 31" tyres so my stock tyre size is longer 29 and is now 31 giving me 1" of lift and 2" of tyre free when it comes to the sums of total height and lift/tyre size
Or Trail gear 62" housing, same width as above 1600"

Down side and problem I face
8" hilux diff and 33" tyres gives me the same clearance around the centre as L/C 9.5 and patrol with 35" tyres
But I wish to run 37's and know I'm legal