Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Automatia's GQ TD42 The Black Pearl

Aaaarrgghh,

I'd like to introduce you to The Black Pearl, the name a result of my pirate themed 21st a few weeks back, the day after I picked her up.
    Aptly named in my opinion, a crisp black and silver, she floats along the road like a boat and the antenna is perfect for hoisting and lowering the colours.

I picked her up for $7300 at 127000 km's, half of which were done in the last five years, prior to that she has spent nearly her entire life garaged.

A few minor scratches in the paintwork mostly around the locks where it looks like somebody had a bit too much to drink and couldn't get the keys in the hole. Other than that she's good to go. My uncle who has been a diesel mechanic for 20 years took a look and reckoned she hasn't ever been offroad, and is pretty much stock as a rock apart from some sidesteps, lights and a sun visor.

I've got plenty planned for her, but first up is a roof rack and front ladder rack so I can port around my hang glider, then I'll be looking at a 2 inch lift and some 33's.
    Could take a little while as I'm a student, but I'm in no hurry.

Here are some photos to kick it all off, I'll try and put one up every now and then of trips I head off on and one for every mod I do.

Cheers,
    Auto

gq1.jpg gq2.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Automatia For This Useful Post:

AB (18th September 2015)