Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 11,343 Times in 6,454 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Hi all. Thinking of getting the V5 from MDC and was just wondering if there has been any changes to the quality. The last previous post on this was Oct 2014, so any updates. Mudski - all good now or still fixing things?
    Dont buy one mate. Rays have dropped the line of MDC campers. They soon realised how shite they are... well actually i will say this again. They are a good trailer, built well, mine has oodles of storage. They just throw the trailers together without a care. All the eff' ups on my trailer are from whoever assembled it.
    I thought i had fixed all issues, but found another. Coming back from our easter trip we pulled into a small town for lunch and a car pulls up behind us. The chap gets out and says he noticed my trailer tracks slightly to one side of the car. I had seen ghis in the mirrors but just thought it was the angle of the mirror to the trailer.
    So i get home and run a piece of wood across the guard of the trailer. I have found the axle is not exactly 90 degrees to the trailer. Explains the trailer tracking to one side.
    So another thing to fix....
    I do contract work for the SCA group, Supercheap, BCF, Rays etc etc. I have bumped into quite a few disgruntled MDC owners now who come into the stores. All have said the same thing, trailer is built pretty good but put together by a 2 year old. And all have said the same about the after sales service. Rude and appalling.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (14th June 2015)